I'll Take Care of You

Jack's POV

"Well........................................................................... lets just say it isn't looking too good." they finally said after what seemed like hours.

"What?!"

"She lost a lot of blood, and .............Has Elizabeth ever been beaten before or severally injured?"

I nodded my head and he sighed, "There is a lot of interior damage and scars, and there was some complications during the surgery because of those."

"Meaning?" I said trying not to panic.

"There is a good chance that her heart could give out from overworking itself. Even if she makes it through that, she might have to be here for a while. She will be very weak, and she can't do a lot for a while either. She is currently not looking too good. She is going to need to take it easy. If she overdoes things then she can seriously injure herself."

"Okay, can I see her?" I asked.

"Yes, follow me." I followed him to a room here she laid. She looked really pale, was hooked up to an oxygen mask, a heart monitor, and an IV. They had someone's blood there and were giving her a transfusion, I wonder who's blood that is.

I sat by her and took her hand, which felt cold to the touch. I quickly grabbed a blanket and pulled it over her.

"Elsa, I don't know can you hear me, but it's Jack. You aren't looking so good right now, but just stay with us. You'll need some help for a while you recover, but don't worry. I promise that I'll take care of you when you open your beautiful blue eyes."

Sadly she didn't say anything, just sat there looking like she was sleeping. I gently kissed her cool lips, then sat down on the couch in the room. I just stared at her. Nurses came in and out changing her bags, and at one point of time her heart monitor slowed down to hardly nothing, then just stopped.

The doctors and nurses ran in, in a frenzy.

"Her heart stopped, someone get me the defibrillator!" the doctor yelled. A nurse ran out of the room.

"Mr. Frost you have to leave." one of them said.

"No, I'm not leaving her." I said.

"NOW!" they yelled.

"NO!!" I yelled back. They had 7 people drag me out of the room, then shut the door in my face.

"ELSA!!!!" I screamed slamming my fist on the door. Then I broke down sobbing. This is all Hans fault, and now she is dying! I just sat outside the door crying for what felt like forever, until they finally walked out of the room.

I ran back in to see Elsa still hooked up to another machine, and it showed her heart was still beating.

Thank God! I thought she was going to die.

I took her hand, and started doing something I haven't done in years, I started praying. Just praying that she open her eyes and look at me.

I never left that room or her side for anything, and that was a long time.

~Three Days Later~

Elsa is still sleeping, and has not woken up. It is slowly eating me up, and I can hardly take it anymore. I talk to her every day, and I make sure I keep her disguise on so no one finds out who she really is. I had bought her a teddy white from the gift shop with an ice blue ribbon around the neck, but she can't move to hold it.

"Are you her boyfriend?" a nurse asked. She was a different one than I saw the day before. Then again they usually always ask me that, like it is the first thing that comes out of their mouth.