Finally Ready

Elsa's POV

It has been 3 weeks, and no call, text, anything from Jack. I saw his at Snow's while I was there giving kids lessons. He walked in the building, saw me, then turned around and walked out the door. It is like he was avoiding me. Did I do something wrong?

I don't know, but I'm sure we'll work through this. We are a team, in both the field and in life.

I cut off all of my thoughts when I stepped out of the shower. I put on my disguise, then ran to my closet. I threw on a pair of black skinny jeans, a white blouse, some burgundy work boots, a burgundy coat, black hat, and a gold and black watch. I put on some light makeup and burgundy lips stick then ran downstairs.

I was meeting Merida for coffee today, and I was sort of sunning late. I sprinted all the way there, and just got there when Mer was sitting down with our coffee.

"Hey, thought you would say you were going to be late." Mer said.

"I am never late, everyone else is just simply early." I chuckled and sat down with her.

"So, how is everything with you and Jack? You told me things were weird."

"Yeah, he is ignoring and avoiding me like I'm the plague." I said, "He used to come by every day like it was his job, now he hasn't seen me in 3 weeks. He never responds to any of my calls or texts, the last time he saw me he basically sprinted out of the building. I'm just worried I did something." I sighed.

"Don't worry Elsa, I'm sure everything is fine." Mer said.

"Then why would he do this?"

"Maybe he is going to propose." Mer shrugged, and I started choking on my spit. I coughed and coughed trying to be able to breath, and Mer reached across the table and patted my back.

"W-What?" I said horsly when I could speak again.

"Hiccup was really distant to me when he was going to propose. He was doing everything that Jack is doing to you. Guys get really nervous when it comes to stuff like that, and it takes them a long time to muster up the courage to do it. Guys just need to be more brave."

"Like you?" I chuckled.

"Well, Brave is my middle name." Mer chuckled back.

"We all know, and that is a fairly accurate middle name for you."

"Yeah, I guess. Then again Snow is very fitting for you."

"Yeah, I...................." I started, then my phone went off. It was Jack!!!!!

J: Hey, I'm at the park. Meet me there ASAP!

"Hey Mer, I have to go. Jack is at the park, and he needs me there like now apparently."

"Go then, I'm just going to head home and hang with the wee lile devils." Mer said and I chuckled at her.

"Bye Wild woman."

"By Blizzard."

I laughed at her quick comebacks as always then started walking towards the park thinking about what Merida said. What if Jack was proposing!? I mean he always talked about us getting married, having kids, and starting a life together. Still thought, we were still in the Nightmares, and that is dangerous.

If he proposed, I guess I would just say no............. or would I?

We have kept our dating secret, and our relationship secret even longer. I think we would be able to keep an engagement secret too. I mean we only have one more heist left, and I really love him so much. I think I would kill myself if I didn't have him in my life, and I couldn't say no to him.