Wedding

Elsa's POV

I woke up fairly early in the morning and groaned. Why does the sun have to come up so quick?!

Then this sudden chill came over me, and I sprinted to my toilet. I made it just in time to throw up.

This damn morning sickness!!!!

Anyway, after I was done throwing up my insides, I flushed to toilet and decided to get ready for Merida's wedding today. Still can't believe wild woman is getting married, but then again, whenever she was around Hiccup she seemed tame.

I stepped in my shower and stayed in there for a while. It felt so relaxing, and lately I have been stressed. Mainly with the mood swings. Hans hasn't sent us on any heists because we lost another 10 agents, and the Nightmares can't afford to lose anymore. He has also been putting a lot of pressure on Jack to keep the cops off of the Nightmares, and I know Jack is trying his hardest. Pitch and Hans thinks there is a traitor in the Nightmares, but they don't know who.

I just hope that traitor stays hidden, and brings down the Nightmares. Then again I would be going down with them, and I'm pregnant. The very moment you give birth to a child in jail they take it away, don't even let you see it. That would kill me.

After around 45 minutes in the shower, I stepped out and started to get ready. I put on really light smoky makeup. Then I walked into my walk in closet, and put on the bridesmaid dress. It was a light purple high neckline dress. The exterior was lace, there was a diamond belt around the waist, and it came down to a little above my knees.

I curled my hair, then slipped on silver heels and a pair of diamond earrings. After that I threw on a white fur coat and grabbed my bag.

Lets just get this long day over with.

I wasn't too thrilled about today, mainly because of the fact that I was going to tell Jack I was pregnant. I didn't know how he was going to react.

Yeah he talks about having a family all the time, but it is one thing to say it, it is another thing to actually have it happen.

Still I can't keep it from him. That just isn't right, and eventually he is going to find out. Especially when this tiny stomach of mine that he always says is too small turns into a watermelon.

My train of though was cut off when I arrived at the church. I parked my car and walked in, for the most part is was empty. I heard someone scream though, and I ran through the hallway. I saw Jack running out of Mers room, and stuff being thrown at him.

"Man, that nervous?" I asked when she slammed the door.

"Yeah." he chuckled, "You look beautiful by the way." he said.

"Thank you." I smiled, "You look dashing........ do you have your tracker on?"

"Yeah, Hiccup and Mer are both here, and I don't trust anyone else enough to watch it yet alone understand." he said.

"One moment then." I yanked off my tracker, and left it in the girls bathroom. Then I ran to Jack, who had his arms open. Moment I reached him, he engulfed me in a tight embrace.

"I missed you." he said in my hair.

"I missed you too." I said. He gave me a lingering passionate kiss, and didn't part until we were both breathless.

"Jack, I need to tell you something before I deal with wild woman."

"What?! Did Hans pull something on you?!" he said.

"No.... nothing like that. It's just.......... hmmmm........... when you said you wanted kids, were you serious?"

"Yeah, I love kids." he smiled, "Just think, one day, we'll have some of our own."