Ring

Elsa's POV

"We are going to have to burn the wound shut." Emma said, "Hiccup said that if there is no exit wounds, then you are going to need a knife and a blow torch."

"Then get me those things, we're loosing him!" I yelled. Emma ran off, and I lifted the towel to see Jack's wound, and thank God there was no exit wound.

"Hang in there Jack." I said softly.

"Elsa, I'm scared." he said weakly.

"I know, me too. You'll be fine though." I said soothingly, "I promise you'll be okay."

"I've never been burned before."

"And I hope you never have to be ever again, now please don't speak. Save your strength."

"Okay love." he said softly, and continued to rub circles in my free hand. I hummed to him softly to kept him calm.

Emma came running back with a  thick knife, a blow torch, my pain medicine, and vodka.

"For the pain." she said

"Jack, I'm going to need you to swallow these." I said. Then I put some of my pills in his mouth, and then forced him to drink the whole bottle of vodka. I know this wasn't good for him, but I didn't want him to be in anymore pain than necessary.

After that I turned on the blowtorch and started heating the knife. I heard Jack start to pant when I did this, but I chose to ignore him. I continued until the blade was white hot, then I put the torch down.

"Jack, I love you." I said, then pressed the flat edge of the knife against his wound.

He screamed out in pain, and you could hear his blood and skin sizzling underneath the blade.

Then I took the blade off and started reheating it again.

"Elsa, stop. Just let me go!" he cried out.

"No." I said.

"Please, it hurts too much!" he said begging.

"NO! I love you too much you idiot! I'm going to marry the shit out of you, and have our beautiful ass children! You are not going anywhere!" I yelled at him, then pressed the knife against his wound again.

He screamed out again, and Emma had tears in her eyes.

"Emma! This is your fault, you wanted us punished. Stop crying, you got your wish! I want you to see clearly what your actions has caused!" I yelled at her, then started heating the knife up again.

I had to do this to Jack two more times, until finally his wound was shut and stopped bleeding. Sadly he had passed out from the pain.

I had Emma help me carry him upstairs into our room, then kicked her out of the room. I locked the door, then went to Jack's side.

His silvery hair was clinging to his head, covered in a sheet of sweat, and the top half of his body was covered in blood.

I went into the bathroom, and got a cool rag. Then I gently cleaned off all of the blood from him, then brushed his hair off of his forehead.

After that I showered to get all of his blood off of me, then picked out a blood free outfit. I went with a white dress that came down a little below my knees.  After that I sat down on the window seat, and wrapped myself in a soft white blanket.

This should be me, not him........ I was the one the bullet was meant for.

Jack's POV