Pocahontas's Necklace

Elsa's POV

Things are so much better now that they are normal. Jack and I meet secretly in random places everyday, and both of us take turns wearing disguises so no one will notice both of us. Christmas is right around the corner, and I'm really excited! This is the first Christmas in forever I'm spending with someone.

I already got Jack his present. I got him..... well made him a platinum Rolex watch with diamonds and Onex. His watch is always breaking, and he refuses to get a new one saying it is unnecessary. I am also giving him a little something more personal.

We have also spent a lot of late nights together because of heists. Apparently Hans and Pitch have killed over 40 Nightmares because they got caught. Jack and I are picking up the slack, and we haven't gotten caught. I don't mind though, I only have 2 more heists to go, and I'm free!!!

Right now I am sitting in my office with Jack going over the layout for our next heist. We are going to steal this necklace of the famous Indian princess named Pocahontas. Apparently she talked to some tree a lot, and that made her wise and deep...... to me it sounded like she was smoking something.

Like seriously. If I walked up to everyone saying I went deep into the middle of the woods to talk to a tree, and the tree gave me great advice, I'd be thrown in a mental hospital!

"Anyway, same stratagie basically. Take the gaurds down, get past the traps, disarm the alarms, and get the hell out of there." I said.

"Alright, sounds good. What type of alarm does the necklace have on it?"

"One that goes off of weight. The necklace weights half a pound. Merida can slow the alarm reaction to give us 1.5 seconds to make the switch."

"Alrighty then, looks like we have a plan." Jack smiled and wrapped his arms around me so we were swaying.

"Yeah, we do." I said

"So, we have a couple hours before we need to get ready, what do you want to do?" Jack asked.

"I don't care." I chuckled, "I'm not really a picky person."

"Okay, why don't we just go get coffee. We have a late night after all." his mumbled against my neck, making me shiver.

"Okay, who should we go as today?"

"Well, I could go as Jack, and you can go Elizabeth. It is just coffee, not like a date." he shrugged.

"Alright, let me get changed." I said.

"Why, you look perfect." he said.

"Jack, I'm wearing one of your hoodies." I chuckled.

"I know, and you look so cute in it." he chuckled back.

"Yeah, I need pants, shoes, and clothes that are actually mine. We can't let people know that I am dating you until I am finished."

"Yeah, about that. After this heist I have something big I want to ask you." Jack said nervously.

"Okay?" I said curiously, "Now seriously, I need to get ready."

He gave me a really quick passionate kiss, then let me go. I ran upstairs and ran in my closet. I put on my tan, makeup, and a long curly honey blonde wig, then picked out my clothes. I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a long baggy cream sweater, tan saddle boots, a brown hat, and a tan shoulder bag.

I ran downstairs and Jack was waiting, and he looked nervous. He has sort of sweating, pacing back and forth, and mumbling to himself.

"Jack, are you okay?" I asked, and he jumped.