Operation

Jack's POV

I woke up really really early, and took a quick shower. I dried my hair with a towel then dressed in a pair of brown jeans, a navy hoodie, and navy vans. Then I got into my car, and drove off to Elsa's mansion. I walked in the door which she left unlocked, and just followed the sound of sweet humming. Elsa was sitting in the window seat of her music room. She had on dark blue and white tie-died leggings, a sky blue long sleeve blue crop top sweater, white vans, snowflake earrings, white nails with blue snowflakes on them, and sky blue shoulder bag. She had her disguise on but no makeup, and her wig today was a long fishtail braid resting beautifully over her shoulder. She was surrounded by birds, and softly humming to them. She looked so beautiful and calm. I swore when I walked into the room I stopped breathing for a second.

"Elsa, are you ready?" I asked softly.

"Yeah." she said, then sang a little something and the birds all flew out the window. She shut it, then walked over to me, "Lets get going." she said. I nodded and walked her out to my car. The entire drive there was silent, none of us really knew what to say. What do you say to someone who is undergoing surgery to have one of their organs removed, and that could possibly die?

When we got there we both walked into the surgery section, and sat in the waiting room. I honestly didn't know what the hold up was considering we were the only two people here, but I'm a little nervous right now. Apparently Elsa noticed this.

"Jack, don't worry. I'll be fine." she said taking my hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"I know, but............. what if you're not?"

"Well then I don't know." she said, "But there is nothing we can do, but try and stay positive."

"Or................. come with me." I said not even giving her an option. I dragged her into the family restroom and locked the door.

"Jack, what are you........." she started but I silenced her with a kiss. At first she was shocked, then gave in. She puts her hands on either side of my face, and the room just melts away. I have never gotten so lost in a kiss before. And then, the space between us explodes. My heart keeps missing beats, and my hands cannot bring her close enough to me. I taste her, and realize I have been starving. I have loved before, but it never felt like this. I have kissed her before, but it did not feel like it was burning me alive. Maybe this moment lasts a minute, and maybe this moment lasts an hour, who really knows. All that I know is that this kiss, and how soft her skin is when it brushes against mine, and even if I did not know it until now, I have been waiting for this girl forever.

She gently pushed back breaking off the kiss, and was panting, "J-Jack, please stop. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I don't care." I chuckled, "I like living life dangerously."

"I don't th............" she started, but I knew what she was going to say, so I cut her off.

"Elsa, for once in your life turn off that stupid brain of yours." I said, then started kissing her neck. Her breath shallowed and hitched as I gave her love bites, and gently suck on her skin. She let out a little moan, that filled every fiber of my being with so much pleasure. Before I could properly mark her, she yanked my lips back up to meet hers. We started walking backwards until she was up against a wall, then I thrust my tongue inside her mouth, tasting every single corner of it. I tilted my head to get better access in her ever sweet mouth. My hands traced up and down her flawless figure, and her hands were going up my shirt tracing the outline of my abs with her nails. It was driving my absolutely crazy in a way that I loved and left me wanting more. She was just so perfect, and without a doubt worth all of these years of waiting.

We parted of air, and I looked into her icy blue orbs, which were staring back into mine.

"Elsa, promise to come back to me. I cannot lose you, because if I ever did I'd have lost my best friend, my soulmate, my smile, my laugh, my everything." I said.

"I promise Jack, I will be fine."

"Good." I said, then I immediately started sending butterfly kisses up and down her jawline. "I love you Elsa Arendelle." I said inbetween kisses.

"You what!?" she said sounding shocked and slightly panicked.

"Your ears heard me right. I love you Elsa Arendelle, Elizabeth Winters, Avalanche. Ever since I met you, no one else has been worth thinking about." I chuckled.

"Jack, I .............." then she was cut off by someone knocking on the door.

"Miss Winters, are you in there. It is time to go." some lady said.

"I'm in here, one moment." Elsa said, then straightened herself up, then walked out so the nurse wouldn't see I was in here with her. I sighed nervously, and sat back down in the waiting room and waited. I waited there for hours only leaving to get something to eat, coffee, and restroom. It has been 5 hours, the surgery was only supposed to take 3. Every minute that passed by drove me even more mad.

The moment the doors opened, surgeons and doctors walked up to me. Their faces did not look happy either.

"Are you with Miss. Winters?" they asked.

"Yes, how is she."

"Well Sophie is fine, and cancer free now." They said.

"What about Liz?" I asked nervous to hear the answer.

"Well........................................................................................................................................." they said looking at each other nervously dragging this out.

Oh God!