Slumber Party?!?

Jack's POV

I woke up a little later than normal, but I already called in early this morning to tell the office I wasn't coming into work today.

I took a nice relaxing shower, then got dressed. I got dressed in an old pair of jeans, and a white t-shirt. I put on my badge, and then took off on my motorcycle to Avalanches house. I had to ask Hiccup where her house was, because I had no idea.

When I got there, my jaw dropped, she lived inside a mansion. The gates were open, so I just drove right in, and rung the doorbell. Only it wasn't Avalanche that opened the door, it was a maid.

"Hello, I'm looking for Elizabeth."

"Do you have an appointment?" she asked.

"No, but........"

"No one is allowed to see Miss. Winters without an appointment." The maid said firmly.

"Please I have her earring from last night." I said.

"Oh, why didn't you say so. You must be one of the people she's expecting today. Come in!" she said. I walked in, and admired her house. Everything was so elegant, and simple. Thing too showy or gaudy.

"Sir, Miss. Winters is out right now, but she said if you came early that you must wear this." she said handing me a pile of clothes. I groaned but nodded. The maid escorted me to a bathroom, and it was in there I changed into whatever she gave me.

It was a pair of black skinny jeans, black dress shoes, a white undershirt and black blazer both with the sleeves rolled up to about elbow length. I have to admit, the outfit looked great on me.

"GERDA! I'M BACK, AND THEY WILL BE HERE ANY MINUTE!" Avalanche yelled throughout the halls.

I walked out, and looked for her. I found her in a massive kitchen putting away groceries. She was wearing high waisted fitted black dress pants, a short loose pink crop top, black pointy toes heels, with a elbow length honey blonde wig on. (A/N: Outfit in media section, hair though is not the right color.) She had her headphones in having a jam session to Fight Song. She was doing a little dance, and at one point started using spoons as drumsticks. I couldn't help but smile at this, it was actually cute. She actually sang the song amazing too, which I was shocked because I thought she could only sing opera.

When she finally noticed me, she pulled out her headphones and smiled at me.

"Hello Mr. Frost. I see those clothes fit, also they look nice on you, good with your hair. I thought they would." she observed.

"Okay, what is this all about?" I asked confused.

"Noth......" she was about to say when the doorbell rang again. A big smile lit up her whole face as she ran to the door. When she opened it two kids I play with all the time from Snow's orphanage came in.

"Elizabeth!" they both squealed and hugged her.

"Jamie, Sophie! It is so nice to see you guys again! Look at how much you guys have grown!" she said.

"I know", Jamie said, "My clothes hardly fit me anymore."

"Well then, I will just have to buy you some more then." she smiled, and picked up Sophie, "Now Sophie dear, I know you have a dairy allergy, so I just went to the store and picked up some stuff that you can eat."

"Thanks Liz!" Sophie said.

"Now, you two just pick out your rooms, and I will make you breakfast. What do you want?"

"Your chocolate chip pancakes!" They both said.

"Okay, I will make sure there is no dairy for Sophie." she said, then walked back towards the kitchen.