The Love Lock Bridge

Elsa's POV

I woke up early in the morning, alone of course, and decided to go sightseeing. I don't know when I will ever be in France again, so might as well make the most of it. I dressed myself in a pair of warm black leggings, a super big goldenrod wool knit sweater, camel colored ankle books, a black leather shoulder purse, a black hat, and a large white fur coat. I made sure my disguise was on, then left my chateau. A car drove me into the heart of Paris, and then dropped me off. It was pretty for winter warm right now, so I left my coat in the car.

I walked around and went through all of the museums, saw the Eifel Tower, the parks, and the Palace of Versailles. My favorite was the palace, with the hall of mirrors.

Everything here had so much history and beauty, it just astounded me that many people didn't see it.

I grabbed a quick lunch, then went shopping for lingerie, clothes for all seasons, shoes, and accessories. I dropped all of my bags and hat in the car, then grabbed my coat.

"Hey, take my bags back to the chateau, then you can go home. I'm going to be a while." I said, and the driver nodded and took off.

I slipped on my coat, and started making my way to the Love Lock Bridge. Still don't know why I am even doing this, I'm supposed to be forgetting him and moving on. Then again I really want to punch his teeth in, so there might be one reason.

It was a really long walk, but I managed to get there right around 8. I have no idea why he would want to meet me here, especially this time of night in the dark. Seriously, I could get mugged........ well not really. I can protect myself from muggers easily, but you get the point.

Still, what could he have to say that would explain his actions and justify them?

When I got there, it had started snowing and there was not a soul in sight. Probs cause it is currently -15 degrees out right now, and it is only going to get colder as the night goes on. Then again, my coat is heated, so BOOM!

I walked out onto the bridged and looked out over the distance. The water below miraculously hasn't frozen over yet. The stars twinkled over the water looking like sliver glitter, and the street lamps added to their radiance. The air smelled crisp and was cool, and snow was starting to gently fall catching on my dark lashes. It was absolutely perfect here.

"I didn't think you would come." I voice said from the distance.

I turned around to see Jack smiling behind me. I quickly raised my fist and socked him hard in the jaw. Several flasks fell out of his pocket, and by the sound of it all were empty. He was drunk.

"Well, I have wanted to do that for quite some time now, and couldn't pass up on the opportunity." I said, "Now I should honestly get going, can't be seen with a cheater like you."

"Elsa wait! At least let me explain!" he yelled grabbing my hand.

"There is nothing you have to say!" I shouted back, "Do you know everything you did to me, the pain you caused me? What could you possibly say to make up for what you did?"

"Elsa, I can explain. Just please trust me." He begged.

"I did trust you, and look where that got me." I yanked my hand out of his grip and started walking away.

"Elsa, it was Pitch!" he shouted, making me freeze.

"What?"

"Will you were getting out of your Avalanche costume the night we stole Pocahontas's necklace, Pitch approached me and said he needed to talk to me. I thought it was for another heist, and he said it was only going to be 10 minutes, so I agreed. He found out about us, and he told me to break you so you would sleep with Hans. I told him no, but he said that he would kill you, my sister, and your sister would take your place if I didn't do it. I couldn't lose you or my sister, and I couldn't let anything happen to your sister, so I agreed. I wasn't allowed to tell you or anyone about it, but I couldn't take this anymore. I love you, and I can't shut you out anymore. That girl meant nothing to me, she was just an old friend from the force, and is married." He said.