Happy Halloween

Elsa's POV

I spent all day getting ready for this Halloween party. I had no idea how to do a sexy snow queen outfit, so I improvised. I used a ridiculously expensive lingerie piece that I stole 6 years ago made of clear shimmery mesh, diamonds, and sapphires..... mainly the last two. Then I bought a long white riffled coat that went down to the floor. I bought a pair of really high heels that look like they are made of ice crystals. Then I did my makeup. I put on pale shimmery silver eyeshadow with a hint of gold towards my inner eye and white towards my eyebrow for contrast. A thin layer of eyeliner on top, and a lot of mascara. Then out on the side of my eyes I put some little diamonds, a smidge of glitter, and some small snowflakes on. I then curled it into pretty ringlets, teased the curls making my hair look a little wild, and let it fall down my back. I put a few small snowflake clips in it here and there. Then I put on really pale pink lipstick and covered my lips in that course sugar so it looked like my lips were covered in ice. For the finishing touch I put on a silver necklace with the name Jackson written in cursive around my neck. (Costume except necklace and shoes is in media section)

I had covered up the scars on my body with makeup, but I didn't have on my disguise. I was actually really nervous, I hadn't walked outside of this house as myself in years..... especially to a formal event with cameras.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, I looked good...... great even.

I smiled at myself one last time, the jumped into my car. I slowly drove to the mayors party, and arrived at 11:45. Late I know, but I'm not one for parties that much. I prefer to stay at home reading books all day and sleeping.

I walked out of my car, and handed the door guy my invitation and told him to let the 'Jack Frost' in as well. Then after that I waited nervously. I ate a few things, then walked out onto the balcony and waited. I was so nervous right now that it took everything I had not to sprint back to my home and put on my disguise back on.

I gave myself a little pep-talk the couple of minutes I was here alone telling myself to calm down and I could do this. When someone gently tapped my shoulder I froze.

"Umm.... hi, is your name Elsa?" said a male voice that I recognized.

I slowly turned around and almost screamed when I saw Jacksons face...... or should I say Jack. He was dressed like a more modern Jack Frost with a g-shaped staff. (Jacks outfit in ROTG)

"Liz?" he said almost shocked.

"Jack, what are you doing here?" I said trying not to let him know who I was, but it was too late. He saw my necklace that had the name Jackson on it.

"No way...." he said sounding dumbfounded.

Whelp, dating's ruined.

"I'm leaving, and this never happened." I said. I started to walk down the stairs of the balcony when he shouted out my name. Then I did the dumbest thing I could possibly ever do...... I turned around.

"What?"

"You told me you never lied." he said frowning, yet almost smirking.

"I don't." I said firmly.

"You lied to me the entire time I talked to you, you used a fake accent."

"No I didn't, I lived in Norway until I was 12. I worked on talking without an accent so I wouldn't get teased while I was here. You heard my real voice."

"So Elsa is your real name." he smirked.

"Yes. Elsa Snow Arendelle. Look me up if you want, but trust me it's not pretty." I said then continued down the stairs when he grabbed my hand.