Never Leaving

Elsa's POV

I woke up in Jacks arms like we used to every morning. I felt so safe and warm in his arms, so happy. I wanted to stay here forever, but I knew I had to get up.

"Jack." I said softly while gently shaking him.

He hummed in response while stretching out a little.

"I have to get my disguise on, and so do you if you want to make it back to New York." I said.

"Five more minutes." he whined.

"Jack, we have the rest of our lives. Come on." I said. He grumbled, but let me go. I ran into the bathroom, and took a quick shower. Then I put on everything I needed for my disguise, pinned my wig in a bob, applied light makeup, and quickly dressed myself.

I put on a warm pair of black leggings, a long wool sweater with a high neckline, and tan heeled ankle boots. I made sure everything I had was packed up and loaded in the car, then I grabbed a gold chain. I put my engagement ring and wedding band on it, then put them around my neck and hid them with the sweater.

After that I threw on a really cute cherry red dress coat, and black leather gloves.

"Ready?" Jack asked and I nodded. Jack had brown hair and eyes now, and looked a little tanner. I saw Jacks ring also around his neck. I slipped his ring inside of his coat so no one would see it, and I pulled up my red hood over my hair. Then together we walked outside to the car, and it took us to the airport.

Both of us had to act like we were just aquatinces. Jack was supposedly my bodyguard.

I personally think the plane ride was the toughest. There was 7 hours of just very generic small talk here and there. I slept for most of the ride though, mainly because Alex was here, and Jack would literally kill him if he flirted with me.

Jack has always been very protective and possessive of me. It is really sweet, but at times like this, inconvenient.

Anyway, after 7 hours, we were back in New York. I entered the hanger where Merida was waiting, and Jack ran into the restroom.

"Hey Mrs. Frost." she smirked at me, and I could tell I was blushing, "Do I at least get to see the ring?"

"Later, we have to wait until after everything. Just a few more hours." I said.

Then suddenly the two boys went out. One looked exactly like Jack, the other Jack with his disguise on. The only way I knew who was who, was because Jack winked at me. Apparently they switched people again, as well as outfits.

"Alright. Jack and I are going to the Nightmare base real quick. I'll see you later." I said the Merida who took off with Hiccup 'or my bodyguard'.

Jack and I jumped into my car, and I sped to the Nightmare base.

"Ready?!" I asked.

"Ready!" he said.

We both walked in, and went straight to Hans office.

"Hey Hans." I said, "Did you get the Mona Lisa?"

"Yes, Jack delivered it to me around 2 days ago. Might I say, well done my little black canary." he smirked at me.

"Alright then. My debt is completely paid off, Jack and I are done." I said.

"I'm sorry, what?" Hans said.

"You heard me, I paid back everything I owed, plus the interest. I am no longer in the Nightmares, I'm finished." I said.

Hans chuckled and walked towards me.