A Lottle

Jack's POV

I have been at my house all day, and it has been killing me. I miss Elsa so much! Hiccup had already seen her, and removed the tracking device, and says she is doing okay. Still, I should have there to hold her hand or something! She had her neck cut open for Christ's sake, and someone digging around in there.

I'm going to fucking kill Hans and Pitch if it is the last thing I do.

Finally it's night, and Merida arrives.

She is keeping my locket with the tracker in it. If anyone comes by to see am I actually here, well, we are going to have a dead body to hide. Merida doesn't ever miss her target, and has eyes like a hawk.

After she takes the locket, I put on my bike helmet, then drive off to Elsa's house.

When I get there Gerda is just leaving.

"Hey, do you know where Elizabeth is?" I asked. I really hate having to call her two different names, but I understand why she does it.

"Yes, she is in the master bathroom." Gerda said, then walked out. I went inside and walked straight up to her bedroom. I had to do a double take, because it was huge! I think they had to have knocked down a wall! The entire floor was newly polished marble, and the wall was stone. There was white trim around the walls and windows, and two elegant columns at the bottom of her new bed. There was like this pillow like pattern behind the bed, and this dark grey pillow stuff on the headboard. The sheets were white, and the comforter and curtains were all dark grey. Their was also this interesting shaped carpet on the floor, a dangly crystals strands hanging from above the bed, and a chandelier hanging with a snowflake base on the ceiling. The entire room was furnished, and it looked so new and unique. Elsa should be an interior decorator if she decides to leave the music business.

Anyway I cracked the door to her bathroom.

"Elsa, it's Jack, can I come in?"

"Sure." Elsa said. I walked in, and again was shocked. The bathroom was bigger than before too! There was a large glass step in shower, and a huge bathtub with a fireplace near it, a large sink, vanity, just wow!

Elsa was sitting inside the bathtub covered with a lot of bubbles. There were candles lit around the tub and a glass of I think alcohol free sparkling grape juice. Her hair was pulled up into a bun, and a book was in her hands.... her hands. I can see my mothers ring on her finger. I was right, it made her eyes stand out more, and looked perfect on her.

"Hey Jack!" Elsa said setting down her book.

"Wow!" was all I had to say.

"You like it?" she asked.

"Love it, how did they get it done so fast?"

"Yeah, each walked out with a check for $20,000, and that wasn't including paying for everything they used. What you can accomplish with money." she chuckled.

I walked by the tub, and sat down right beside it. I saw the cut on her neck that had stitches in it, and a round locket around her neck.

"I missed you." I said, and she smiled.

"I missed you too." she said, and kissed my forehead.

"So, why the sudden urge to do serious renovating?"

"Well, there was that magazine thing. I also thought that you have a tendency to sneak over here quite a bit, and since we are married this house should be for the both of us now, not just me." she blushed, "I didn't know what you liked though, so I sort of went with more neutral colors and ball parked it."