Concert

Elsa's POV

I woke up early in the afternoon and stretched out smiling. Today was the day that I completed one of my dreams!

I ran into the restroom, showered, put on my disguise, then called in Alice. She did my makeup which was a light and smoky, then helped me into my dress. It was a beautiful silver ball gown that had clear mesh sleeves, and diamonds everywhere. My heels were custom made to match, but you couldn't see them under the dress. Then I pulled my wig into a neat low bun that let the bangs frame my face, I threw on a huge diamond ring and earrings, then grabbed a unique clock purse. (A/N: Outfit in media section.)

"You look beautiful madam." Alice said.

"Thank you, well, I should get going." I smiled, then walked out the garage where a car was waiting. I jumped in, and it took off. On the way I drank some water, but I didn't eat anything.

I didn't want to risk something I ate effect my voice, I have some snacks in my purse that I'll eat later.

When we got there, I smiled and stepped out of the car, and everyone was taking pictures of me. By now I was used to this, so I smiled, posed, signed stuff, answered a few questions, then walked in. The stage was huge, and the entire stadium was packed.

I went backstage to my room, and warmed up my voice and sipped some more water. I continued this until someone said I was up next.

"Ce prochain artiste est un célèbre chanteur d'opéra, qui est extrêmement talentueux, et le visage même de l'opéra aujourd'hui. Ensuite, à partir de New York City, voici Elizabeth Winters." (Translation: This next performer is a famous opera singer, who is extremely talented, and very face of opera today. Next up, from New York City, here is Elizabeth Winters.)

I walked on stage with people screaming and applauding like crazy. People here seem to appreciate classical music more than America, but everyone is entitled to their opinions.

I was going to sing Nella Fantasia. I took a microphone, and nooded to the orchestra, and they started playing. (A/N: Song in media section)

Nella fantasia io vedo un mondo giusto

Li tutti vivono in pace e in onestà

Io sogno d'anime che sono sempre libere

Come le nuvole che volano

Pien' d'umanità in fondo all'anima

Nella fantasia io vedo un mondo chiaro

Li anche la notte è meno oscura

Io sogno d'anime che sono sempre libere

Come le nuvole che volano

Pien' d'umanità

Nella fantasia esiste un vento caldo

Che soffia sulle città, come amico

Lo sogno d'anime che sono sempre libere

Come le nuvole che volano

Pien' d'umanità in fondo all'anima

When I finished singing the last note, everyone was silent. I started to get nervous, until they all stood up screaming and applauding like crazy. I felt my cheeks get hot, and a smile creep up on my face. I took a small bow, then walked off the stage. I calmly walked into my room, and the moment it was shut, I jumped up and down screaming!