Sacrifice

Elsa's POV

I woke up early, like really early. I went downstairs and did what I could to start writing our dance routine. After that I explored his house. There really wasn't much though. It was small and cozy. I reached the attic, when I found the jackpot!

A guitar and a speaker to plug it into.

I dragged them downstairs then hooked them up. I sat the guitar on the ground and plugged the speaker into it. I gave it a slap, and listen to everything echo. I liked the sound of it.

I continued slapping it every once in a while playing some strings. The melody that came out of it was actually refreshing and unique. I smiled and continued playing it. My scab may have cracked open, but I didn't care. Music to me was worth pain, music dictated so much of our life, more than people know or care to admit. Music was the rhythm of life to me.

"Well, never seen someone play a guitar that way, but I liked it." Jack said from across the room smirking.

"Thanks." I said, then picked it up and started playing another tune. Every once in a while I would slap it for sound, but I mostly played it normally this time. Towards the end I sped up and got really fast. If I was thinking I wouldn't have been able to do it, but I got lost in the music. When I finished Jack was smiling and clapping.

"Well if you ever suck at singing, at least you have a backup career." he chuckled, "So what are you doing up so early?"

"Just woke up early, decided to explore around, then found this beauty." I shrugged.

"Well, come on lets bet you breakfast. After that I'll take you shopping." he smiled.

"I can't help but feel like you are spoiling me." I chuckled.

"Says the woman who granted me my every wish during my stay at your house."

"Touché." I chuckled. He made me a cranberry orange muffin with coffee, then I got dressed in the clothes I came here in. The black skinny jeans, the emerald green corset with black roses on it, emerald pumps, and emerald earrings. I checked my scab, which was cracked open, but not too bad. I cleaned it up, then wrapped it back up. After that I put on my leather jacket, and we left in Jacks car.

He drove me around to a few stores and picked out clothes for me. I thought it was strange, but I didn't mind. He was just trying to be helpful, that is all.

By the end of the day I had so many clothes it was ridiculous, most of them though he picked out saying they would look cute on me. Anyway though the moment I got the new clothes I ran into a bathroom and changed.

Corsets are uncomfortable, look great, but uncomfortable.

I left on my pair of black skinny jeans, but changed into a light gray Batman sweater, and gray combat boots. I put on two robin necklaces and pinned my hair up into a bun.

When I got back in the car where Jack was waiting he frowned at me.

"What?"

He then lifted his hand, and I thought he was going to slap me, but instead he reached behind me and unpinned my hair.

"You look better with your hair down in it's natural loose curls." he said.

"Oh..... thank you." I said feeling my cheeks start to heat up.

"No problem." he said, then took off towards down town.

When we got out I froze out our location in shock.

"W-What are we doing here?" I said trying not to stutter.

"You said you were from Norway and you miss your home, so I thought that maybe you would like some Norwegian food, and this place has amazing food." he said.