Your Idiot...... Forever

Jack's POV

I woke up with a serious headache, like what happened last night? I don't remember anything after getting socked by Elsa.

I felt something or someone in my arms, so I look down to see Elsa. She was here with me. I smiled and kissed her head, then I softly pulled her closer. When our bodies touched, I froze in complete and utter shock.

I yanked the covers off and realized we both had no clothes on, and I saw her hand which had the engagement ring plus a wedding band. Holy shit I have a ring on too!

We were married!

How drunk were we last night, I think I would remember getting married.

I felt her stir and her eyelashes fluttered open.

"Morning." She said softly.

"Elsa, do you remember what happened last night?" I asked.

I felt her stiffen, then she sat up and looked at me.

"Do you?" she said.

"No, I just woke up here next to you, and married." I noticed she had tears in her eyes.

She wasn't happy? She didn't want to be my wife?

I felt thousands of needles piercing my heart, but I wanted her to be happy. That's all I want, for her to be happy, even if it isn't with me. She deserves happiness, and she deserves better than me.

"Elsa, I'm so sorry. I can fix this, I'll call a divorse lawyer and............"

Then she punched me hard, grabbed a robe, and walked out of the room.

What just happened? She always told me she didn't want to get married. She started crying when I said we were married, I'm so confused.

Why are girls so complicated?

I got myself dressed, then Merida walked in the room.

"Hey there, where's the Mrs.?" she smirked.

"Gone, what the hell happened last night?" I asked.

"All I know is I got a crazy text from you saying you and Elsa were married." she said, "So obviously I had to check this out. Hiccup wanted to catch the first flight the France to check it out to, but he is still you at the moment, so I made him stay."

"Yeah, got call a divorce lawyer about that marriage thing." I said rubbing me head.

"What are you talking about?"

"We were drunk, and we made a mistake. I mean I want to marry her, but not because we were drunk." I said.

"Wait, what do you think happened last night?" Mer asked.

"I can remember up to the part where I met Elsa at the Love Lock Bridge, and she punched me. After that nothing.......... I think I remember sitting at a table with someone drinking a lot. There were these two blonde girls named Britney and Tiffany........... and somewhere along the night this guy made out with a dog." I said confused at even my own memory.

"Your memories are of the movie White Chicks that we watched 2 nights ago. Jack, Elsa doesn't drink." Mer said, and I swear my eyes popped out of my skull. Elsa said 'yes' sober!!!!!

"Oh God, what have I done." I said, then ran out of the room with my laptop. I jumped in a cab, then hacked into Elsa's phone. She was at some old abandoned building. I had the driver take me there, then I walked in. I quietly walked around the old house......... well old mansion, and it didn't look like anyone has lived here in ages. Finally after what felt like an eternity of searching, I found her.