Checkup

Jack's POV

It has been a month since I have heard or seen anything about Avalanche, which has been relaxing for me.

I have continued talking to VoiceofWinter21, like actual talking. After the first couple of weeks we set up a web chat to talk to each other. We cover up the cameras, because we still don't want to see each others faces yet. I learned that she has an accent, that I still can't figure out where it is from. She says her first job is a singer, she doesn't have a lot of friends, she has one sister and one cousin, and she takes a lot of fighting courses for protection and fun. Over all she sounds like an amazing person, and I am really wanting to meet her face to face. Though right now is not a good time.

I am trying to tidy up my place for Emma. It is almost time of the memorial of the shipwreck of 2001, and it was also the same day our parents died in the car wreck. Every year they hold a memorial in the cemetery, and that is the only time of year Emma comes here. Sadly Hiccup has taken me away from my cleaning saying that he is going to check up on Liz again this week, and he wants me to come along with him this week.

I tried to tell him no, but when he said he would help me clean my house afterwards, I couldn't refuse. I suck at cleaning.

So right now we are in Liz's driveway. I'm frowning, and Hiccup is smiling. I'm assuming he has never seen her house before.

He ran up and knocked on the door, and Merida answered.

"Hey guys! Come on in!" she said. Hiccup and I walked in, and he was awing at the house.

"Where is Liz and the maid?" I asked wanting to get out of here as soon as possible.

"Gerda has the day off, and Liz is playing with her new toy." Mer chuckled, then led us to a room. She scanned her thumb and used a voice pad, then the doors opened.

The room had this large two story chamber, with a little square in the middle and a key pad outside of it.

"Is that the........" Hiccup said starting to tremble.

"The TM5000, yes it is." Liz said walking into the room. She had on long tight black pants, black combat boots, a gray and black vest. She had on no makeup or wig, so she looked like she does when she is stealing.

"I though it was just a myth!" Hiccup said squealing, "Where did you get it!"

"I stole it from North Korea." she said.

"Wait, I thought Hans gave you a break?" I asked.

"That lying piece of shit made me go all the way to North Korea two weeks after my torture was over saying he didn't want me to get rusty and wanting to see if I still had skill." she grumbled.

"How did you steal an entire room?" I asked in disbielf.

"I went there a day before I stole it and lined the roof above the room in exploding dental floss, then the following night, I blew the roof off, and hooked it up to two helicopters. After that I flew away with it."

"Why wasn't there a report on it being missing?" I asked curious.

"Because they were making it illegally." she shrugged, "Want to see how it works?" she asked Hiccup

"YES!!!" he squealed.

She chuckled and shook her head.

"Mer, pick me out a weapon." she said, and Merida handed her a bow and arrow. Liz grumbled, but nodded.

Must not like the bow and arrow like Mer.

Then Liz typed in some stuff on the keypad, and walked in the chamber and stood on the square. A bunch a lasers started moving around. Then suddenly a they formed a man out of cubes. She quickly shot him, and then another one came at her. Each one had a weapon and tried to attack her, and each one she killed and dodged their attacks until there was no more to kill.