Perfect Little Creation

Elsa's POV

I woke up in the morning, feeling really sick. I ran to my restroom and threw up in the toilet, and groaned.

I never get sick, I always eat healthy, in good shape, basically I'm the way everyone should be when it comes to health at least. This has been going on for two weeks now, and I can't figure our what the hell is wrong.

I sighed, and called up Merida. I didn't really feel like going out today.

E: Hey Mer.

M: Elsa, you sound like shit.

E: Cause I feel like it. Listen, I'm going to have to cancel on our plans today.

M: Elsa, that is the 3rd time in the past 2 weeks. I want to hang out with you before the wedding.

E: I know, I just don't feel good.

M: What's wrong?

E: Cramps, constantly waking up to vomit, and I get the weirdest cravings. Like last night I woke up and wanted chocolate covered pickles, I like hate pickles.

M: Is it around that time?

E: I don't know.

It was honest, even at this age, I am still really irregular. Sometimes I will have my period twice a month, other times I won't get it for 3 months.

M: Hold on, I'm coming over to your place. Just lay down for a while.

Then Mer hung up. She didn't need to tell me twice. I dragged myself back to my bed and laid down, I softly rubbed my tummy to help ease some of the cramps, and sighed.

What is wrong with me?

I sat there for around an hour, then I heard a knock on my room.

Merida entered and locked the door.

"Hey, I brought the goods." she smiled. She handed me bowl of her mothers chicken noodle soup, some hot tea, a dinner roll.

"Thanks Mer." I smiled, and started eating. After I finished everything she looked at me seriously.

"Elsa, I bought you something, and I need you to take it."

"What?" I asked confused.

She handed me a box that she bought from the drugstore and my eyes widened.

"Y-You don't t-think.................."

"Around two weeks ago was when Jack last visited you, and you are having morning sickness, cravings, and cramps. It is a possibility." she said, "Now go be a good paitent and take the test."

I nodded, and went to the restroom. I peed on the test, then sat and waited for the longest 6 minutes of my life. Was I ready for kids? I mean I want kids, but was now the right time with the whole Hans thing going on. I mean no matter what I would love it, and want it. I just don't want to lose it.

When the timer went off, I looked down at it, and started crying.

I walked out into the room, and hugged Merida tightly.

"Elsa, calm down. What did it say?" she asked.

"Positive." I said.

"And are these happy tears or sad tears?"

"Happy." I laughed and continued crying.

"Good, I dibs godmother!" she said, and I playfully slapped her and wiped my eyes.

"So, how are you going to tell the daddy to be?" she asked.

"I don't know, I don't even know when I'll see him again." I said honestly.

"There is always Hiccup and mines wedding next week." she said, "But I think the main concern is protecting you and your baby from Hans."

"How is the plan coming up?"

"Not good. Hiccup has already gotten Emma to a safe location, but Anna is the issue. She is more heavily watched or contained. If we went in there to warn her and by the time she packed, we would already be noticed and killed."

"I just hope we think of something, cause within 3-4 months I will be noticeably showing." I said.

"Well, at least right now you will fit into that pretty maid of honors dress."

"So, want to hang out here?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah!" she said and jumped on the bed. I laughed at her, and got under the covers with her. We put on The Walking Dead, and I rested my hand on my stomach where Jack and I's perfect little creation rests.

Jack's POV

I painted all of the paintings for Elsa, and they are now hanging up on her walls. Apparently she used those, and told everyone she bought them from me. My painting stuff has skyrocketed.

It amazes me how clever she is.

Anyway I still see her but only around 3 times a month. We usually make love, talk, watch Netflix, cuddle, read to each other, feed one another, or I listen to her sing. Last time she let me sing a duet with her, her first one!!!!! I was so happy, but I miss her so much.

It has been around 2 weeks since I got to see her last, and I'm going nuts!

Hiccup got Emma to a safe location, she is currently touring the world with her boyfriend, so she is safe. The issue is getting Anna's sister. I don't know, we are working on it.

I'm looking forward to next week. Not only just Valenties Day, but also Merida and Hiccups wedding. Elsa's going to be there, so I will get to see her, and in public!

Merida requested that Elsa goes as herself.

I wonder what Elsa is doing right now?