Mona Lisa

Elsa's POV

I woke up in the lavish bedroom of my temporary chateau. I quickly went into the restroom, showered, then put on my disguise. After that I put back on my slip, and jumped back in bed.

Yeah, I've started wearing lingerie to bed. I decided that just cause I don't have a man in my life, doesn't mean I have to let myself go to hell. I should always dress nice and sexy, even if it is just for me.

This particular piece was a midnight blue silk teddy with french designed black rose lace. It was fairly short, and sexy..... well that is my opinion.

Anyway, I closed my eyes, and my maid came in.

"Morning Miss. Winters, rise in shine." she said opening the blinds.

"Morning." I faked yawned and stretched out.

"Where would you like breakfast at?" she asked me.

"Out on the terrace please." I said.

"But it is snowing." she said.

"Then better make sure everything is extra hot." I chuckled. I slipped on a pair of black heels, then a long black fur coat that reached the floor.

I stepped outside and smiled when I saw all of the white snow. I know it is all supposed to melt by this afternoon, so I want to enjoy it.

The biter cold wind started to get me, but I turned on this coats heater, and I was surrounding in a shield of warmth. The maid brought me out my breakfast, which was hot chocolate, bacon, chocolate covered croissants, and eggs.

"There you go mam, there is a young man here to see you." she said.

"Alright send them out." I said, then started sipping the hot chocolate while staring out into the distance. Everything here was so beautiful and calm, it put things into perspective.

"Alright, here he is." she said, then went back inside. I stood up and turned around to see Jack. He was looking at me with his jaw dropped.

"You are early." I said.

"............................................................"

"JACK!!!!" I yelled, and he snapped out of it.

"When did you start wearing lingerie?" he asked.

"That doesn't matter, why are you here so early?" I asked while stomping my heel impatiently.

"I-I don't know." he stuttered out, and I rolled my eyes and sat back down.

Idiot! He just gets up ridiculously early, drives all the way here, and has no idea why he even did all of that!

I continued eating my breakfast in silence, and I just relaxed.

"Alice!" I called.

My maid went running out and looked at me.

"Yes?"

"Can you call and schedule a full body massage, a mani-pedi, Malabo treatment and deep conditioner. I have a friend who could really use it. Also, afternoon tea is still on, though I won't be attending. I will be out really late, but my friend will be here for a while. Just treat her as if she were me."

"Alright, actually there is a spa room here. She could have all of that done and more there."

"What all do you have? You know, besides what I asked for."

"Chiropractor, mud baths, chemical peels, hot tubs."

"Give my friend everything except the chemical peel."