Be Patient

Elsa's POV

I woke up really late in my bed, tears stains on my pillow. I must have cried myself to sleep. I looked at the clock, and knew Gerda was gone by now, so I didn't worry about my disguise. I washed my face and changed into a pair of comfy clothes. I pair of cute grey sweatpants, a loose ice blue V-neck short sleeved shirt, ice blue Uggs with bows on them, and I pulled my hair into this beautiful elegant bun.

I just realized this was the outfit Jack brought me to the hospital, it had become my favorite comfy outfit.

The thought of Jack made me feel troubled now. I was so sure of my decision, but after everything that happened, I'm not so sure now. He had me when I was weak and in my bra. Instead of taking advantage of the situation he covered me up and took me back here. I sighed and put my ice blue Beats on my head and listened to calming music while I walked downstairs to the kitchen.

I just pulled a tub of chocolate ice cream out and started eating. I only ate around half, then I sat down in the living room rug and meditated. It helped me concentrate and think about what I should do.

"Hey, you're up." a soft voice said. I peaked my eyes open and saw it was Jack.

"Yeah." I answered, then closed my eyes again.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Meditating."

"Why?"

"It helps me relax and think about things rationally."

"What do you need to think about, maybe I could help." he said sitting down on the couch.

"I'm thinking about us right now." I said then took a deep soothing breath in. After that Jack didn't say a word, so it was completely silent. I don't know how long I mediated, but I came to a decision, and that was all that really mattered.

I opened my eyes to see Jack staring at me with tears in his eyes.

"So?" he asked sounding worried and like he was trying not to choke up.

"I'm not breaking up with you, but what you did is not going to be easily forgotten. Be patient." I said and he nodded quickly. I put back on my Beats, and sat near the fireplace. I stared up at the ceiling thinking. I felt something warm touch my hand, and I looked down. I saw it was Jack's hand, he was sitting at me smiling.

I wanted to smile and take his too, but then a memory flashed in my mind.

"Oh no! This is happening whether you like it or not!"

I yanked my hand out of his and stood up.

"I-I should probs start working. I have a new album that I need to start recording." I said softly then walked into my home recording studio. I was thinking of starting a YouTube channel or something where I sing different styles of music as well..... you know for a different variety.

I was probs going to do it, but for now, work.

I had already had the music made, so all I had to do was add my voice. I pressed play on the first song, then started to sing, with possibly more emotion that I thought possible. When I was done, I had tears in my eyes. I listened to the playback though and smiled.

Music is what emotion sounds like, and I perfectly captivated it.

Jack's POV

When I took Elsa's hand, for a moment everything was okay, but then that moment ended. She ripped her hand out of my grip and stood up.

"I-I should probs start working. I have a new album that I need to start recording." she said softly then walked away leaving me here alone.

I wanted to follow her, to see her use that miraculous pair of vocal cords she was given, but I decided not to. She needed her space and I knew spying on her wasn't the answer. I was going to have to be slow and patient with her. Still after what happened today, there was no way in hell I was going to just leave her alone, never again.

I was going to protect her no matter what, no other man would touch or hurt her again. Any that did, I can guarantee that by the end of the day, he wouldn't be breathing.