Give her a Chance

Jack's POV

I woke up early in the morning and looked down at my shoulder where my Snowflake laid her head. She looked so cute when she slept; small smile on her face, gently closed eyes with her long dark lashes fanning upward, and not a single wrinkle on her perfect porcelain face. I could seriously wake up to this face everyday.

I softly kissed her head, then just laid there for a while, I didn't want to wake her. I knew she was worried about meeting Emma as herself. I could see why. Emma was attacked by the Nightmares, and hated all of them. Elsa was the most notorious and famous Nightmare, so something tells me things are going to be a little rough. I have hope though that Ems will be as taken as her as I am.

I felt Elsa's legs stretch and her take I deep breath. She planted a kiss on my chest, then slowly trailed her way up; on my shoulder, neck, behind my ear, jaw, then finally my lips.

Yep, love this girl!

I started kissing her back, and let my hands get lost in her thick lustrous hair. When we parted her hair looked like a mess, and her cheeks were flushed.

"Now that is a proper wake up call." I chuckled.

"Good morning to you too." she giggled.

"Ready for today?"

"Not really." she said, "What should I wear?"

"Something comfy that doesn't hurt your injuries." I said.

"Okay, are you sure you want her to meet me..... you know Elsa?"

"Yes, she is the only family I have left. If she doesn't like you, too bad."

"Okay, then let me get ready." she said.

"Alright, see you soon." I said letting go of her so she could get ready.

I got up and took a shower, and then get dressed. I put on a pair of jeans, a greyish sweater, and grey converse.

I then walked to the kitchen and started making breakfast. I was making a smoothie, when a pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders, and a soft pair of lips planted a kiss on my neck. I turned around to see Elsa smiling at me. She had on a pair of black sheer leggings, a long gray sweater, and pair of black wedged ankle boots, a burgundy knit scarf, and pearl earrings. Her hair was in a messy bun, and she had on really light makeup.

"Hello beautiful." I smiled.

"Hello handsome." she giggled, "Need help?"

"Nope, just making a smoothie for us."

"Okay." she said and walked off. I heard her in the music room playing the piano and singing.

I smiled listening to her while I finished making our breakfast. I called her in, and she stopped playing and walked in her hips swaying with each step.

"Hey, want these to go or do you want to eat here?" I asked.

"To go, lets get out of this city before Hans comes by and changes his mind about letting me go." she said.

"Alright." I pecked her lips, then poured them into two drinking cups. I handed her one, and we walked into my car. We left hers here incase anything happened it couldn't be tracked back to Liz, and we wouldn't look like we were driving a stolen car. That would sort of be hard to explain to the cops.

"So how long of a drive is this?" Elsa asked once we got out of the city.

"Around 18 hours." I said.

"18 HOUR!!!! Hell no, let me drive." she said.

"Nope, you can sleep or listen to music." I chuckled.