Tickets

Elsa's POV

I woke up to the sound of my maid, Gerda, knocking on my bedroom door.

"Miss. Winters, Alice is going to arrive in an hour." she called.

"Okay, thank you." I said and stretched out, then got out of my bed. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, put on lotion, then checked the weather. Today was supposed to be a bit nippy for summer, but not coat cold. I put on my washable spray on tan, then walked to my closet. I put on a tight black skirt that almost reached my knees, and red flannel shirt tied up so it was more fitted and stylish, black pumps, a few rings, a black bracelet with bronze spikes, and dangly earrings with black feathers. Then I put on my honey blonde wig, and left it down in loose natural messy looking waves. (A/N: Outfit from media section, except the hair color is wrong. The hair color is supposed to be a little darker than the color of Rapunzel's.)

I walked downstairs just in time for the doorbell to go off. Gerda opened it, and I saw a little girl in a pale blue dress with a black waist belt, black and white stripped leggings, black flats, a clock necklace, and bright blonde hair with a charming black bow in it walk in.

"Hey Alice! Are you ready for today?" I asked smiling at her.

"Yeah!!! What are we going to do first?" she asked basically jumping up and down with excitement.

"We are going to get breakfast anywhere you want, then come back to my place, give you those singing lessons, make lunch, go to the park, see a movie, take you shopping, come back here, have a pillow fight, and stuff our face with candy. Then you can pick any room you want to sleep in, and tomarrow Gerda will make you the best breakfast ever!" I said.

"Come on, lets go!" she said in excitement.

Alice isn't my sister or even related to me, she is an orphan. I go to Snows Shelter for Kids and she lets me take one or two children to spend some time with me. They get to spend a day or two with me at my home, and I spoil them rotten. I can afford to because I am a world renound opera singer. I am a vocal prodigy, so I can sing any style of music flawlessly, but I prefer opera. My mother loved opera music and sang it all of the time when I was growing up, when I sing it I feel like she is with me.

"Now Alice, would you like to walk or take my car?" I asked her.

"Lets walk!" she said.

I nodded, and together we strolled off to the nearest Starbucks since that is where she wanted to go. I got her a smoothie, breakfast sandwich, scone, muffin, and a cake pop; and I got myself a breakfast sandwich and mocha. We sat down. She talked about her new friends that she called Hatter, Mouse, Kitty, and Hare. They all sounded wonderful, I told her next time she came over, then can all come and have a sleep over.

After breakfast I took her back to my home..... well mansion, and gave her her singing lessons. She wasn't good at most styles, but she was amazing at jazz, so we worked on House of the Rising Sun. Alice after that we made a light lunch of a healthy salad, grilled chicken, and fresh fruit. Then we jumped into my Ferrari, and drove to the mall. The mall wasn't very busy because it was a Sunday, so I didn't have to worry about the media as much. I took Alice to every store, but she mainly got everything the Wacky Wonderland clothing store. I think she likes it because it has her last name in the title, but everything she got looked cute on her. I went to the bookstore, and a place that made dresses. I had a performance coming up in a few days at the Summer Gala that takes place in the city every year. I already had my dress ordered, so I just picked it up and paid for it. After Alice was done shopping, we decided to just put the bags in my car and walk to the park.

Alice and me were playing tag at the park, when a large dog started chasing towards her with its teeth bared.

"ALICE LOOK OUT!" I yelled, but she tripped on a rock. I kicked my heel at it, and hit it in the side of the face. It growled at me, and ran at me. I remained perfectly still until the last moment, I ducked out of the way, and grabbed its collar. I pulled it to the ground, and held it down.

Then a man with reddish brown hair came running out of breath towards me yelling, "Toothless."

"Is this your dog?" I said through my teeth struggling to keep him from biting me of getting loose.

"Yeah." he said.

"Then get him under control! He tried to attack a 9 year old girl!" I yelled.

He bent down on the ground and looked the dog in the eyes.

"Toothless, hey bud it's just me. Come on buddy, calm down." he said while gently stroking its head. Slowly the dog stopped struggling, and I released it from my grip. He walked over to his owners side, and flopped over like a over grown teddy.

"Sorry about that", he said helping me up, "Wait, you're Elizabeth Winters!"

"Yeah." I said brushing myself off.

"I am a huge fan!" he said basically squealing.

"Interesting, not many men your age appreciate my style of music." I said.

"Well I grew up listening to opera, so I love it. I have been trying to get tickets to the Gala for months now so I could see you preform, but they are all sold out." he said sadly.

"Not all of them" I said winking at him, and pulled two tickets out of my bag.

He started jumping up and down squealing in joy.

"OH MY GOD!!!! THIS IS LIKE THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!" he smiled.

"Well, I like meeting my fans. Also I didn't have anyone to give those to anyway, and it would be a shame for those tickets to go to waist." I smiled at him.

"THANK YOU!" he said, then jumped when a car honked behind him.

"Man, I couldn't find Toothless." someone yelled.

"It's okay, she found him." Hiccup said, "Well I have to go, see you in a few days!" he said then walked into the car.

I put back on my shoes, and then picked Alice up and dusted her off.

"Are you hurt? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." she said nodding her head.

"Come on, lets go catch that movie." I said smiling at her.

Jack's POV

Hiccup was taking Toothless out for a walk, while I was researching Avalanche. I didn't really find anything that I didn't know. She used a special sleeping darts that make the person loose their short term memory, disables and gets past all of the alarms, steals the prize, and gets out undetected.

Then Hiccup called me in a panic saying Toothless saw a squirrel and ran off.

I stopped what I was doing, and started driving around looking for his dog. You think it would be easy considering he was the size of a wolf, but that dog is fast and smart.

I found Hiccup at a park taking to some blonde chick.

"Man, I couldn't find Toothless." I called.

"It's okay, she found him." Hiccup said. He walked over to my car with Toothless behind him, and jumped in.

"Man! I just got us tickets to the Summer Gala!" he squealed.

"What! That's one of the biggest parties in the year!"

"I know! Best part is Elizabeth Winters is preforming." he said holding the tickets.

"Who is she?" I asked, and Hiccup froze in shock.

"She is only one of the most famous opera singer of our age! She is a vocal prodigy, and literally brought opera singing back."

"Great! I get to see a fat lady sing!" I said sarcastically.

"Dude, she is not fat, and she has the voice of an angel." Hiccup said defending her.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes and driving back to the station.