Summer Gala

Elsa's POV

I woke up pretty late, but then again I went to bed really late. I put on a wig that had bed head, then went downstairs, and ate my breakfast that was waiting for me; kale smoothie, and a bowl of fruit oatmeal. After that I went back up in my room to get ready.

I took a long nice warm shower, then stepped out and dried myself off. I put on the washable spray on tan, then went to the vanity. I pulled my hair up in a tight bun, then started on my makeup. I went light on the foundation, powder, and blush; but heavier on the eye makeup. I put on brownish gold eyeshadow, thick layer of eyeliner and mascara so my eyes would really stand out on stage. I put on a hint of neutral lipstick, then clear lip-gloss over it for a nice shine.

I then grabbed my golden hairpiece and wrapped in the braided bun part of my wig. Then I put on my dress, which was a brilliant gold mermaid dress, with two slits around the waist, and a large portion was missing in the back. It looked absolutely amazing with my tan skin. I then put on some black diamond studs, slipped on my black and gold strappy heels, and put on my honey blonde wig. For the last thing I painted my nails black, and used a black light so they would dry quicker. (A/N: Outfit, makeup, and hair style is in the media section.)

I looked at my reflection and smiled, I was ready!

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys, then drove to the gala. On the way I did some voice warming exercises, so I would be ready to sing whenever I got there.

When I arrived, the cameras were flashing like crazy. I smiled to myself and stepped out of my car.

This is it!!!!

Jack's POV

(Theme song to Kim Possible goes off.)

I groan, and check who the hell is calling me at 4 in the afternoon. It was Hiccup.

"Hello?" I groaned trying to wipe the sleep from my eyes.

"Dude! Where are you?!"

"In bed." I said.

"Dude, the gala starts in half an hour!" he shouted.

CRAP!!!!

I didn't bother even pressing the end call button. I ran and took a five minute shower, then put on my tux. I dried my hair with a towel, put on my dress shoes, grabbed a pair of cuffs just in case, and ran out to find Hiccup fuming at my doorstep.

"Chill, I'm ready." I said

"Good, lets go." he said.

I jumped in his car, and together we drove to the gala. When we got there, it was a mad house. The media was absolutely everywhere. They were taking so many pictures of us, I thought I was going to go blind. I was so happy when we reached the doors, that I was half temped to kiss them. I restrained myself though, and we walked in just in time for Hiccup to start squealing.

"She's about to start!!!" he dragged me as close to the stage as possible, and I saw the mayor come up.

"Hello everyone, and welcome to the 80th annual Summer Gala. To celebrate this tremendous event, we have a special guest born here in this great city. Singing Ave Maria, here is Elizabeth Winters." he said then stepped off the stage. A beautiful girl with honey blonde hair, a perfect sun kissed body, a stunning golden dress, and stunning blue eyes came on stage.

WAIT THOSE EYES! They were a striking ice blue, and it is very rare to have eyes that blue. I looked at her features again, and again.

"Dude, I know her." I said to Hiccup.