Diabolical Plan

Hiccup's POV

Jack has not left my spare room for the past week, and only eats when he is forced by Mer who uses questionable methods. He stinks from not showering, his face is tear stained, he is even starting to grow a beard.

Mer and me are really worried about him, she even thinks he might try and commit suicide if Elsa decides she doesn't want to see him ever again. Thankfully Mer made up a get together plan on her own. It is risky and dangerous, but if the timing is wrong Mer will be waiting with a sniper to kill the enemies. So nothing should happen to Elsa, we just need Jack to get his ass out of bed. That is my part.

"Hey Jack." I said walking into the room.

"Hey." he mumbled.

"Elsa's coming home, and Mer has invited all of us to her place to hang out. Come on, why don't you get dressed and cleaned up."

"She doesn't want to see me Hic, she hates me." he said tearing up again.

"Jack, you don't know that. Now that her head is cleared she might see you were drunk off your ass, and forgive you. She could even miss you as much as much as you miss her. You don't know, but you can't just stay in here all day and give up hope."

"To late." Jack said, "I don't want to live without her Hic, I don't." he said.

"JACK! HANS IS SENDING MEN AFTER HER!!! SHE LEFT WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION, AND HE IS PISSED! HE IS PROBABLY GOING TO TORTURE HER TO DEATH, AND YOU ARE JUST GOING TO SIT THERE!!!!!"

"W-What?!" he said snapping out of his trance. I knew that would get him.

"She isn't allowed to go anywhere without Hans permission, and she did. He is going to send men to capture her and torture her to death. Mer can't do anything or she'll get the same treatment, and I can't fight or shoot a gun." I said, "Now are you going to save the girl of your dreams or are you just going to sit there and let her die!"

"I'll meet you at Mer's house." he said jumping out of his bed and ran into his restroom. I knew that would get him.

I ran into my car and called Mer.

"Hey Mer, Jack is getting ready right now. So mind telling me what the plan is again?"

"I hired a bunch of thugs to capture and attack a girl with platinum blonde hair and blue eyes. They are waiting in an alley for her to pass. If our timing and math is correct, then Jack should pass by in time to see her get snatched. He has to leave exactly at 2:30 though. I'm waiting across the alley right now with the sniper rifle, so nothing should happen."

"Alrighty then. I'll be at your place, happy assassinating!"

"Always, see you soon Hic." she said, then hung up.

I quickly texted Jack and told him that if he wanted a chance to intercept the men, he would have to leave exactly at 2:30, and to follow the speed limit. After that I drove to Mer's house and waited, hoping this plan would work. Then again Mer and I came up with it, and together we could take over the world, so pretty sure it would.

I love being diabolical!

Elsa's POV

I stepped out into the streets of the city, and felt fine. I used my time on the plane ride back wisely. I went through all of my thoughts, and came to a decision. I was going to officially breakup with Jack. I still loved him, and you girls probs think I'm crazy, but if he tried to rape any of you girls drunk or not, you would do the same thing.

Mer was having a little get together like we have every time I do this, so Jack was probs going to be there. I'd tell him then.

I walked down the streets without my disguise on, but no one recognized me. Even if they did, who is going to believe they saw a girl who has been dead for almost 3 years now, just walking down the streets.... no one that's who.

I smiled knowing that I put a lot of thought into my decision, so it had to be the right thing. I was only around a block or two from Mer's house, when someone grabbed me and yanked me into an alley. Before I could react my hands and feet were pinned against the brick walls.

"Well well, look who we have here." some guy said, and I tried to wiggle out of their grip with no success, and no one was close enough for me to bite.

"Boss said you were pretty and all, but my my." he said looking me up and down while the two other men held me in place, "Pretty is a bit of an understatement, wouldn't you say?" he asked his goons who smirked.

"I swear to God when I get out of here, I'm going to kill you." I hissed. He walked up and ripped my shirt off leaving me in my bra, and at this point tears started to escape my eyes.

"Trust me, when we are done with you, you won't be breathing. For now though, something tells me you are going to enjoy it. Boss said he wanted you dead, didn't say it had to be immediately." he smirked.

I continued crying and struggling while one man tried to remove my bra. Then all hell broke loose. That man was shot, and someone was fighting all of these thugs. I couldn't see with my cloudy vision, and I just sat of the ground hugging myself, covering my nearly bare chest. I started sobbing watching as this guy was beating the shit out of the thugs, thinking about what almost happened.

I pressed my eyes against my knees crying into them, just hoping this was all a bad dream, and I was still at the hotel. The screams from the thugs though kept denying me that wish.

"Hey. It's okay, I'm here." A gentle voice said, making me cry harder. I just wanted all of this shit to stop happening to me.

"I'm not going to do anything to you, I swear." he said gently sounding sincere. I wanted to nodded my head and say something, but I was too choked up to speak. I felt something warm wrap around my shoulders, and I looked so see a black leather jacket. The man took off his jacket to cover my chest and keep me warm.

Then he picked me up bridal style, and I clung on to him, as if my life depended on it. Surprisingly he held on to me tighter, as if I meant something to this total stranger. He carried me to his car and placed me into the passenger side. I sat there and continued to cry into my knees.

I was going to get raped, lose my virginity, and then get murdered.

After a couple of minutes the car stopped, and I was carried off again by this man. I buried my face into his chest, and cried into it.

He only let go of me when he sat me down on a soft bed, and covered me up with the blankets. I saw his shadow walk towards the door, about to leave.

"W-Wait!" I croaked out, "I c-can't even see your face yet. I want to know who to thank." I said. I heard a small chuckle, and the man handed me a tissue. I dried my eyes, and then froze. I was in my bedroom...... like Elizabeth's bedroom. I turned to where the man was and saw it was Jack. I didn't want to believe it, but my tear stains were in his t-shirt, and his knuckles were bloody with the thugs blood.

I met his gaze, and saw they were a mixture of concern and anger. For a moment, I thought the anger was directed at me, but then I realized it was towards those guys.

"J-Jack!?" I said shocked, "Why are you here, why.... why....."

"Shhhh." he said softly handing me the teddy bear he bought me at the hospital, "I wasn't going to just let those men hurt you. I promised you I'd protect you and keep your purity in tact."

I jus turned and buried my face in the pillow and started sobbing again.

I heard soft footsteps, and I knew he was going out of my room. Before the door closed, I heard him say, "I love you."