30). Why Can't I Forget You?

*A/N* I'll edit this chapter later. Also I've started my Jalex fanfic, Love Sucks. It's a story I  started writing to make fun of vampire love stories. It has similar humour to this but its more inappropriate 

You should go check it out, and I know I've said this before  

Nora's POV

"I'm not sure if this is appropriate." I groan, pulling the flimsy dress material down so it covers my thighs. The costume's long enough to cover my scars, but it doesn't stop my stomach from twisting up. I hate my scars more than anything, but they're a part of me now.

"It's fine, Halloween is about looking like a slut." Ben laughs, leaning his body against the door of our apartment. "Slutty nurses are always a hit." He adds, almost falling on Gareth who's locking our door.

"I'm the woman on the cover of Enema of the state." I growl, clicking my heels against the ground. "Blink-182." I add when Ben gives me a dumbfounded look.

"So slutty nurse."

"Says the one dressed as a perverted fireman." I reply, glaring at Ben who was adjusting his helmet. He looks like a male stripper, wearing a his helmet and red shorts that are way too tight.

"Do you guys ever stop bickering." Gareth laughs, swinging the keys ground his fingers. Unlike us, Gareth refused to dress up on Halloween, he hates it.

"Shut it, buzzkill." I growl before turning back to Ben. "How do you not know Enema of the state? I thought you liked Blink."

"How am I a buzzkill?" Gareth muttered, pulling both of us towards where he parked his car.

"You aren't wearing a costume." I begin and when he goes to talk I interrupt. "No, wearing a hoodie and sweat pants doesn't count as a costume."

"Don't worry, your dressed as a sexy beast." Ben giggles, trying to open the locked car door.

"God, I gave him one drink." Gareth continues, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Big mistake."

"Yeah, I know, just help me get him in the car before someone thinks we hired a male stripper." He continues, unlocking the car and trying to push Ben in.

"This party should be interesting." I laugh, sliding into the passenger seat of the car. Gareth's still trying to push Ben into the back of the car, and I'm too lazy to help.

"It would be more interesting if you would help me get Ben in the car." Gareth complained, pushing Ben into the car and landing on top of him.

"You got him drunk, he's your boyfriend, I'm not helping." I list off, adjusting my makeup in the mirror.

"Bitch." Gareth mutters, finally getting Ben to sit in his seat. "How is he such a light weight?" He asks me, getting into the drivers seat.

"I don't know." I smile, fiddling with the radio station. "I can handle my drinks better than him."

"Yeah, you don't get drunk easily do you?" Ben smiles, and shakes his head.

"I don't." I agree with him.

"How are you anyway Nora." He asks, pulling out of our apartment building. Somewhere behind us, Ben snores he's fallen asleep already.

"I'm fine."

"You were in rehab for a year, most people go for a week or even just a month. That can't be easy, but you haven't relapsed." Ben continues, twisting the steering wheel and turning down some random street.