3). The "Joys" of school

*A/N* Hey guys, I'm not sure how often I can update this and my other story because my laptop broke but I'm still going to try to update it as often as possible.

Jacks POV

Groaning, I looked down at my math books with pure disgust. We had an algebra test next week and I understood nothing. It didn't help that this class had a seating plan, meaning I just had to be sat next to the most annoying kid in class. He was a sketchy, short, troublemaker that either was getting stuffed into lockers or attempting to burn the school down. I think the only reason I knew the boy's name was that of his complete lack of turning up to school but when he did show up, he would sit next to me and not shut his mouth.

I swear that it would be easier to ace a test in his life because that was the only damned thing I learned about in maths. I knew that he owned dogs, was a vegetarian, and his middle name was Anthony.

Ignoring the boy's constant chatter, I watched the clock tick slowly, wondering how Nora's maths class was or why Alex couldn't be seated next to me instead of 'Mr Doesn't Shut The Fuck Up'. Alex had somehow managed to get the best seat in the maths class, I wondered if he had sold himself to the devil or Ms Norton our ancient maths teacher, for that seat. He was seated beside the window in Ms Norton's blind spot beside Lisa and some guy, who I had never heard speak in my entire life.

"So anyway, me and Mikey were watching Nightmare on Elm Street with--" The boy continued

"What?" I asked, not listening to what he was saying and not caring

"Me and Mikey, you know that dude over there next to Lisa and his brother who is a couple years above us were having a horror movie marathon... Hey! Are you even listening?" He annoyingly kept talking. Oblivious to the fact that 1, I didn't want to fail Math and 2, I do not care. Although it baffled me slightly to know that somehow Frank who didn't shut up was friends with Mikey who never talked.

"Um, what? Yeah sure" I mutter, staring blankly at the textbook. I wondered how much trouble I would get in if I happened to 'accidentally' fling it into Frank's face. Deciding that maybe this wasn't the best course of action, I stuck my hand in the air planning on escaping to the toilets for a while.

"Jack," Ms Norton said happily. I felt slightly bad; she probably thought I was actually going to answer a Math question for once.

"Could I please go to the toilets?" I ask politely, so I could escape the menacing textbook and Frank's constant talking.

"Sure but be quick" She announced before scribbling something on the whiteboard

Nodding, I quickly left the classroom. My plan was to go to the toilets on the other side of the school, the ones no one used, this meant that by the time I got there and back class would be finishing. Grinning at myself for my smart plan, I happily walk down the empty hallways. Until I found myself at the two familiar bathroom doors, one door leading into the girl's toilets and the other into the boys. Both doors were practically identical except for some very questionable stick figures drawn on the front. The stick figure on the boy's toilet looked more like a demented elephant with boobs than a stickman. And the drawing on the girl's toilets... Well, let's just say that I want whatever the artist had while painting that.

Because these doors were practically the same, meant I had of course accidentally walked into the girl's toilets before. In my defence, I was in an exhausted state after an exam and probably wouldn't have noticed the difference if It wasn't for Nora laughing nonstop. The only thing separating the two rooms was a paper thin wall, which meant you could hear everything happening on the other side, which was probably why nobody used them.