4). The Party Scene

*Authors Note* Sorry for taking ages to update. Life's a bitch and I want to stab my English teacher. (Update; It's been two years. I'm still not a fan of English teachers but violence is not the answer)

Nora's POV

Tying my leather jacket firmly around my waist. I start running down the streets of suburbia. The sound of Metallica buzzed through my headphones keeping me pumped. Blocking out the sound of my breathing becoming heavier as I push my body onward. It's only when I can feel the raw pain in my throat, do I stop. Sitting on the curb for a moment to catch my breath. I quickly change the song on my phone. Before noticing a message that had been sent while I was running. Clicking the text open I scan through the message.

Ri;

R we all still staying at urs? Also could u pls get to Alex's quickly, bc Jack is fucking annoying & won't put on his shirt                                                                                                                                                                                      

Laughing, I reply to Rian's text. 

Yep, u idiots r staying. And Ri, what makes u think me getting there is going to make the fuckhead put on his shirt.

 Hitting send, I stand up brushing the dirt from my skinny jeans and shoving my phone into the hollow depths of my pocket where it barely fit. Making sure my phone was somewhat secure, I start heading towards Alex's house.  

I can't lie; I'm in a good mood. It's been a couple of days since my 'episode' in the toilets and everyone bought the whole being sick thing. Honestly, it was probably teenage hormones, just a stupid outburst.

About halfway to Alex's house, I start regretting my choice of outfit; I originally hadn't intended to be running but in the heat of the moment it seemed like a great idea to run until my lungs gave out. That great idea soon died, when I felt gross and sweaty. The sweat causing my dyed hair to drip little black droplets onto the old Coca-Cola t-shirt my older sister had bought me for Christmas one year. Wiping my forehead, I glance down the street seeing a familiar figure.

"Rian you fuck wit!" I yell out, earning a glare from a soccer mom across the street. Who seemed to despise teenagers oblivious to the fact her "Player of the day" soccer son would most likely become a more adult version of "Player of the day" when he hit high school.

"Hey, Nora" he yells back before jogging up to meet me. Not really caring about the fact I just had opening called him a fuck wit, ah the joys of friendship. "Okay so Jack's shirtless on Alex's roof and I don't know what's happening but it looks like they're trying to re-enact King Kong" Rian continued, talking in a fast pace, obviously concerned for his idiot friends safety.

"How come Mrs Gaskarth hasn't thrown a fit?" I asked as we started walking towards Alex's house.

"She's out shopping and Alex's dad is at work" Rian muttered, before picking up his pace slightly.

"Okay, so you need me here to get those idiots down before they kill themselves" I conclude, as we stand in front of the standard two-storey home. Well, everything was standard except for maybe one shirtless teenage boy with another scruffy teenage boy in tow. Both standing on the roof yelling profanities into the sky. "

Hey, Fuckheads" I yell, causing Jack to slip and almost fall off the roof.

"Hey Nora" Alex yells back with a huge smile painted across his face. God knows why the pair were on the roof but I knew how to get them down.