18). 2

*A/N* I'm in a blink-182 mood and Panic! At The Disco's new song, because who doesn't want demon Brendon.

Nora's POV

"So Gareth, what are your intentions with my brother?" I ask, biting into strawberry ice cream. I can feel him rolling his eyes at my question.

"Fuck him and leave." Gareth tells me, resting his head on his hands. Apart from dropping a bit of ice cream on the small table, he had demolished it. I could have sworn he just swallowed the banana flavored ice cream whole.

"Use protection, I don't want to be an auntie." I reply, causing him to let out a low chuckle. "And by the way you swallowed that banana ice cream, I think you should have an STD check up."

"Nora we are two gay men, I think it's psychically impossible. Also the way I eat ice cream has nothing to do with STDs"

"Ruin my fun." I pout, watching a smile pull at the corner of his lips. It's hard to believe that I meet this guy when he was about to jump off a building. It's also hard to believe that I gave this boy my brothers number and they've most likely banged.

"Are you always this immature?" He questions, pulling the sunglasses off his head and putting them on his grey shirt.

"Yep, it how I deal with the whole inevitability of dying."

"I just fuck your brother." He laughs before snorting because 'my reaction was too funny'

"Maybe I should have let you jump off the building." I warn, causing his laughter to die down.

"You probably should have."

"Ha, knowing me I would have jumped afterwards but I guess fates a bitch." I continue before staring out the store window, at somebodies house.

"Fate made me meet a bitch." He remarks, pointing his index finger at me.

"The bitch with the so called hot brother."

"True, it's odd that I gave you my number. For all I knew your brother could have been some psycho, I guess I didn't care." He adds, frowning at the thought of it. I couldn't help but think of it as suicidal tinder or well grinder in his case. I had just given him a number and he allowed himself to go out on a date with someone he didn't know.

"My brother is a psycho, actually mentioning him, he's tried calling me like five times. I shouldn't keep my phone on silent but he's most likely flaking out of cooking dinner." I continue, checking my phone. Frowning I noticed heaps of missed calls from Jack too, it probably was coincident. Then again, Jack was with Ben today...

Picking up his phone, Gareth frowned "Ben's calling me too."

"Don't pick-" I say before he cut me off.

"Hi Benny." Gareth greeted, sticking his ear to the pink phone.

"Fuck, dude why did you pick up?" I hissed, feeling anxiety filling my stomach. Something had happened, something had happened, Jack would not have just called me. Jack hated me.

Rolling his eyes at me for what felt like the hundredth time today, Gareth held a hand to my face. "Yeah, what the matter Ben? Also she's with me, okay, okay, we're at the ice cream shop." He continue speaking, leaving me out of what was happening. If I wasn't so anxious right now, I would have been making a comment about his pink phone.

Taking a deep breath, I did the only thing I could think of.

I called Jack.

"Jack what the fuck is going on." I ask, as soon as I hear his voice on the other line, God I missed his voice. Even on the crappy phone line, I still loved the sound of his voice.