29). Manage Me I'm A Mess

Nora's POV

"Do I look good?" I asked Ben and Gareth who were both sitting on the couch looking bored out of their minds.

"Yes, now can we please go." Gareth groaned, getting ready to stand up.

"Aren't gay guys meant to be good with fashion advice." I laughed, spinning around in the spot so my black skirt made a circle.

"Well we aren't." He huffed, standing up and trying to pull Ben up with him.

"Why do you even want to do this?" Ben asked, opening his eyes and staring at me.

I wasn't doing this because I wanted to see Jack, I just wanted to know what those idiots had become.

"I like concerts." I replied, untying my blonde hair and letting it fall over my shoulders. I had bleached it the other day, destroying the weird colour it had turned. "Now come on." I pouted, pulling the two by their arms. I was nervous and excited; I had spent the entire time in rehab repeating in my mind what I would say to them. First of all, I needed to apologize.

"Shotgun." Gareth suddenly called out, sprinting past me.

"Bitch." I yelled out, running after him.

"Children calm the fuck down." Ben laughed, running after us.

"Nora, Ben said a bad word." Gareth teased, causing Ben to roll his eyes.

"I say since I got a job painting art on that book shop, I should ride shotgun."

"She has a point." Ben agreed, causing Gareth to yell out.

"Over my dead body bitch."

Running to the car door, I pushed Gareth out of the way for sliding into the passenger seat. "Fuck, we're running late." Ben complained, checking his watch as he turned the key in the ignition.

"This is why you two kids shouldn't get to do anything."

"Ben, we're exactly the same age."

"I'm the older twin." He retaliated.

"No, I'm the older twin."

"I'll call mom."

"Ben you're driving." Gareth piped into our argument.

"Nora call mom." He asked, handing me his cell phone.

"No."

"Is it because you know I'm going to be the older twin."

"Both of you shut up." Gareth yelled and we started laughing. "Just put on the damn radio." He trailed off.

"Okay." I sung out, hitting the button and blasting the music which just happened to be an advert.

After two annoying games of eye spy we finally arrived at the venue, and I couldn't control myself. I wanted to hear what happened the music that started in Rian's parent's basement.

"Please tell me we don't have to wait in that line." I asked Ben as we got out of the car. The line of fans stretching around the corner.

"Nope, we have a backstage pass. Some awesome person has a best friend in a band." He continued, seeming really proud of Zack.

Following Ben and Gareth, I wander behind them as they moved through the building. They knew where they were going and I didn't, meaning I had to add concentration on not losing them. It wouldn't matter if I completely lost them, the backstage pass hanging from my neck would help me.

"Slow down." I whined, hurrying after them. I was sort of tall but nowhere near the height of the two boys in front of me, their legs are just freakishly long.