21). Love and Scars

*A/N* I went back to the first chapter of this story to do some editing and just... why are any of you even reading this? Also wattpad being the beautiful program it is, deleted some paragraphs in the last chapter, so sorry if I didn't make sense.

Jack's POV

Rolling out of bed, I pulled the warm body with me until we both landed on the floor in a thud. "Jack." She groaned, burying her face into my chest.

"Good morning Nora." I sung out, only to earn a grumble from her. Nora had left her house last night and somehow ended up in my bed.

"Shut it." She muttered, curling himself into a ball on top of me. Nora's pink pajamas riding up, revealing a soft, pale, stomach littered in stretch marks. Pulling her shirt down so she wouldn't get cold, I lay on the wood floor smiling to myself.

Nora still hadn't told me why she ended up at my house in pajamas at 2am but I didn't ask. I thought that maybe it because Ben had told her parents about the drugs but it couldn't have been. Ben had crashed at Zack's for awhile to clear his mind. Zack was telling me that Ben would have gone to Gareth except for the whole homophobic family thing.

"Why are you so cuddly." She sleepily murmured, moving so I got a whole bunch of black hair in my face. Not knowing how to reply, I ignored my body going dead under her weight and just lay their humming.

I couldn't deny it but Nora was adorable. She called me last night, I think it was my accident but I talked to her anyway. Nora had been a wreck and I somehow convinced her to come over. So I waited in the dark, smiling as she turned up. I didn't ask why she was so upset instead hugging her, kissing the pain away.

"Jack." She yawned, stretching out on top of me like a star fish. "Why are we on the floor?"

"Someone pushed me off the bed then fell on me and got grumpy as I tried to wake them up. That someone also commented on my cuddly-ness too." I tell her, as she lies pressing her nose against mine so I get stuck looking in the blue sea of her eyes.

"I didn't know Alex was in your bed." She laughs, her stomach sending vibrations through my body.

"You would know if Alex was in the bed." I immaturely say, smiling at how close our faces were. She smelt nice, a scent I could only explain as Nora, I don't think you could ever define that smell. It smells like those summers we spent as kids, hiding in flower bushes and scaring Alex, but also home. Nora smelt like home.

"Oh?" She says, staring down at me and every time she blinks I swear I can feel her eyelashes brush against me. We're both grinning like fools, not caring that it's a Sunday morning and we had school tomorrow.

"Oh?" I mimic, feeling her arms around me and the soft motion of her breathing. Then we're kissing each other. Our foreheads knocking together as we're both too into the motion. I smile in the kiss, tasting the saltiness of her lips on mine. The kiss wasn't romantic but hell it was the fucking best thing in the world.

I don't know how long we stay like that, stuck in a trance of each other. Nora runs her tongue over my lip earning a deep moan that I never knew I could make. She teases me with her , running it through my mouth, before pulling away completely. "Tease." I say, trying to sound angry but I can't stop smiling and my cheeks hurt from it. She's left a tingling feeling on my lips, and butterflies in my stomach.

"Come on Jerk we have to get dressed." She replies, getting up and leaving a cold place where her body was pressed against mine.

"Bitch." I mutter, standing up and groaning at the sharp pain in my back. Staring at Nora, I realize something. "You didn't bring any clothes."