17). Drama In Suburbia

*A/N* JackxNora ship could be Jora, Nack, or Jock. I wish I named Nora 'Cora' because then the ship name could be; still Jora, Cack, or....

Jack's POV

"Ben I don't think beating up your sisters boyfriend is a good idea." I tell him, leaning up against the wall of his bedroom. I'm standing in his house and yet I haven't seen Nora at all, as much as seeing her would be awkward I wanted it to happen. I missed her but I pushed the feeling away, I knew better than to let myself love her.

"Yeah well he's a dick anyway." He mumbled, grabbing his things. I had somehow got pulled into his plan to go meet Pete. As much as I didn't like him, I didn't cherish the thought of Ben beating him to a pulp. So I was somehow there to intervene, to save my crushes boyfriend.

"Dude I thought you hung out with his friend Andy." I say, rolling my eyes at him. For someone who was a clean freak, he did live in a mess.

"Biersack? No."

"No Hurley." I correct him, tapping my foot eager to get going. I didn't like spending time here in case Nora came and we had another argument. She was pretty even when angry but also terrifying, she got violent when angry. The amount of times someone had gotten a tissue box thrown at their face is too many to count.

"Oh, Hurley. They're friends?" Ben asks, remembering Hurley who he plays baseball with. Sometimes I swear he had a goldfish memory because even I remembered that.

"Yeah."

"Fuck. I do you think he'll be angry if I hurt Pete? Maybe I'll just push him around a little." Ben wonders out loud, running a hand through his blonde hair.

"You sound gayer than ever." I remark, stepping outside of his room waiting for him to follow. I make sure that I don't even look at Nora's room, I don't want to get reminded of her.

"I am gayer than ever." He replies, following me.

"True." I agree, walking down the hall.

"So how was your date with the mayors son?" I asked when we were sitting in Ben's car. The radio softly playing music that seemed too mellow for when you're about to hurt someone. Well, I wasn't sure If Ben was actually going to hurt Pete, I hoped not.

"How did you know that?" He replied, his cheeks burning red.

"Oh, I'm just surprised you let you're sister find you a date." I snickered, leaning against the car window as far away from Ben's arm that could hit me at any moment.

"I didn't he was just..." Ben mumbled trailing off.

"Say no more lover boy." I teased, deciding that I might as well get some enjoyment out of this.

"Fuck you."

"Yeah, I know you would." I replied, watching his face screw up in disgust.

"Save that for Alex." He told me.

Rolling my eyes, I stare out the window ignoring him before remembering to ask Ben something. "Where are you planning to find Pete, anyway?

"Dunno, hottopic?" He replied, making me almost slam my head into the dashboard, I'm in the car with an idiot.

"You're an idiot."

"Where else do you find emos?" He questions, and I can't tell if he's being sarcastic or serious. Ben was intelligent but sometimes he was so thick.

"Ben, why don't you just call Hurley and ask if he's knows where you can find Pete." I suggest, opening up glove box and messing around with it's contents. Cringing as I find a almost used up bottle of lube, I close the draw, wishing I had never opened it. Obviously Ben's date had gone well, too well, I guess you might as well start with a bang.