10). I'll Give You My Cows

*Nora's POV*

Groaning, I cover my eyes from the light spilling through Jack's curtains. I must have drifted asleep sometime through the movie because I don't remember it ending. Stretching, I almost smack Jack in the face who's curled up beside me half his body hanging off the couch. I know I shouldn't but I want payback from Jack making me watch that movie. Biting back laughter I push him off the bed, hearing his body hit the ground and loud groaning. "Nora you bitch." I hear him, mumble from the floor.

"It's Queen bitch to you." I reply through laughs before I feel a cold hand wrap around my ankle pulling me onto the floor. Letting out a high pitch squeal, I fall on top of Jack.

"Can I be the King bitch?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my torso, sing my body as a human blanket.

"Depends will you sell me cows?" I continue.

"Cows?" Jack repeats, making me realize I didn't make that much sense.

"You know, didn't people give away cows as a marriage treaty?" I blubbered on not really making sense.

Jack just stares at me before breaking into laughter. "Are you saying we're going to get married?"

Blushing I reply "No, I just, you said you wanted to be king"

Cutting me off, Jack just laughs. "Don't worry, I'll make sure to have cows at our wedding but they might get along too well with you."

"Hey" I cry out in defense, squirming in Jack arms so I can attack him. "At least then I have somewhere to supply my milkshakes"

"That doesn't make sense" Jack complains, holding me tighter so I can't move.

"Since when did you become King of Grammar." I say, still trying to get out of his grasp.

"When you gave me your cows" Jack snickers, before I tickle his sides so I can escape.

"Fine then, I wont give you any of my cows." I protest, crouching so I can get away from him.

"And I'll just be a king inside his castle." He yawn, laying back on his floor.

"No you'll be a peasant" I inform him as I stretch my arms out.

"You're the peasant." Jack tells me and yet he's the one lying in the mess of his bedroom floor

"You're Mom's the peasant." I retaliate before breaking into laughter as I hear a timely knock at the door.

"I'm not a peasant" Jack's Mom complains as she walks in to gather any washing Jack has laying around.

"Yeah we all know the peasant is Jack." I confirm, gathering all the washing Jack has left around.

"Hey, Mom she's being mean to me." Jack childishly complains, causing Mrs Barakat to roll her eyes.

"Good Jack, because I'm not getting your washing again." She replies before walking out of his room.

"Mrs Barakat has sass" I joke, nudging Jack with my foot in an attempt to get him up.

"I was a scared for a moment you were going to tell me my Mom has a good ass." Jack continues. Instead of replying I wink at him, laughing at the weird expression Jack was pulling.

"Come on Barakat get up."

"Come on Nora get down to business to defeat the huns" Jack says before starting to do a bad reaction of Mulan.

"Jack aren't you going to practice at Rian's house?" I quickly asked, trying to stop his singing that wouldn't be bad if Jack didn't forget every second word.