5). Hangover

*Authors Note* Hey guys, I don't really like this chapter. Also the reason it's taken so long to publish is because I've been binge watching Teen Wolf and other TV shows.

"Nora." I open my eyes to the sound of my name being called. I don't know where I am or what happened last night, my memory is a hazy mess. I can't remember anything past sitting in the hallway clearly. "Nora" the voice repeats, causing pain to shoot through my head. I try replying only to create a muffled noise from my burning throat.

"Nora are you feeling alright". The voice asks, it sounds like Jack but my head hurts to much to be certain. Pushing the blanket of my face, I sit up, finding myself on the living room couch. Jack's standing beside the couch grinning. He must of only just woken up, judging by the messy hair and bags under his eyes. "I take that as a no" he says with a dry laugh, before sitting on my feet at the other end of the couch. "Here I brought you water and paracetamol. I don't think I've ever seen you get so drunk."

Giving him a small smile before I gratefully take the painkillers and water.

"Where is everyone?" I ask my voice wavering, as I look around at the surprising empty room. Usually after Ben's party's heaps of people crashed on the floor.

"Police broke up the party, " He replies, carefully watching me drink the water. It was probably just my imagination but his eyes lingered a little too long. "You were wasted last night it took me forever to find you. Ben was panicking thinking you were upset about him being gay."

"Oh shit is he okay? I would never be upset about that. The boy can bang whoever he wants to just next time lock the goddamn door."

"Yeah he's fine, he's a big boy. Anyway turns out you were wasted lying outside in the mud I quote 'star gazing'" Jack says grinning.

"Ugh, remind me to never drink again" I groaned, pressing the cold glass against my forehead in an attempt to make the hangover go away.

"But drunk Nora is my favourite, you won't believe the stuff you said" Jack announced, smirking slightly at having the upper hand.

"Oh god, what did I say." I ask, glaring into Jack's brown eyes hoping he would get the silent message of 'tell anyone I'll kill you'

"Oh just that I'm your best, favorite, and most handsome friend"

"Shut up Jack, not even if I was getting tortured would say that" I snap throwing one of the couch cushions that was lying on the floor at his face.

"Okay, maybe you told me about all the people you want to f......."

"Barakat, don't you dare unless you want me to cut your dick off" I threaten, choosing the one thing Jack holds dearest. 

"Okay, okay." He says, holding his hands in the air. "You're one scary woman" he finally mutters, before getting up.

"Jack, you should make breakfast" I yell out to him as he walks into the kitchen. Sticking his head around the corner of the door, Jack stares at me with his hair sticking out everywhere and a stupid grin painted across his face.

"Why would I make the girl who threatens to chop off my best-friend breakfast?"  He yells back.

"Because if you don't then it won't be a threat any longer,"  I say, trying not to laugh as his eyes go wide.

"Okay so do you want scrambled, boiled, or fried eggs?" Jack mutters, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"Whatever, dude", I reply, getting off the couch. I need a shower.

*Jack's POV*

Standing in the kitchen. I start humming, trying to keep myself focused so I wouldn't burn the bacon. Absorbing myself into cooking. I carefully did everything, making extra for everyone else. It's weird that I know exactly where everything is. Like how the pans sit in a draw to the left of the sink or how Mr Gray keeps a jar of cookies in the top cabinet.