20). Wonderwall (Trigger Warning)

*A/N* Hey guys, sorry if this chapter is a mess of emotions because I am a mess of emotions. This chapter contains trigger themes too, please don't read it if you're triggered by self harm.

Jack's POV

"I don't know Rian, I just really like her. Fuck I would even say I love her." I continue, pressing my cellphone against my ear as I attempted to tie my shoe.

"Jack just hurry up and get to practice." Rian laughs through the phone, I forgot his purpose of calling until now. I had gotten too caught up in my mind that I was running late, even Alex was already there.

"I know Mom." I complain, unplugging my phone from the charger.

"Good, now leave all your puppy love shit at home." Rian told me and I could hear Alex giggling somewhere behind him.

"Hey I didn't complain about when you and..." I trailed off, grinning as Rian quickly cut me off. He didn't like it when you mentioned an ex.

"Okay, okay, just get your ass here."

"You want my ass." I laughed, picking my keys up from the coffee table. Everyone in my family seemed to be out at the moment, where they were was different story. It would have been nice if someone left a note like; Dear Jack, I've gone out and there's pizza on the table. Except the lack of pizza was disappointing and no one had written me a note.

"Just shut the fuck up and get here." Rian cussed as I was locking the door of my house, the phone still pressed to my ear.

"Yes Mom." I replied, staring out at the street, getting paranoid about some axe murdered who could kill me. The streets empty and the evening light dimming to a darker shade, perfect for serial killers. Telling Rian I would see him soon and hanging up, I stared at my car wishing that I didn't have to drive.

I half expected some demonic clown to jump out as I sat in my drivers seat. It seemed wonderful if I got murdered right now, me and Nora were starting to sort things out then bang! I'm dead.

Maybe I'll become Jack Skellington that would be rad.

Breathing in the scent of my flowery air freshener, I relax myself, today's just been shit. Yet I'm some what calm that Sylvia is Ruby, I guess the full impact hasn't hit me yet. Maybe it was Nora's kiss that distracted me or her soft hands running through my hair. "Jack you're going to give yourself a boner." I muttered, turning the key in the ignition and banishing all dirty thoughts.

Playing around with my music, I finally find an okay station. Banging the radio to get rid of the static and turning it up to full volume. I smile at Wonderwall playing, I hadn't recognized the song at first but as soon as I did it seemed perfect. Today hadn't been the best day, so much yelling and fighting but right now everything seemed okay.

I guess things do get better, even if it's only for a little while.

Pulling up at Rian's house, I still couldn't stop singing Wonderwall. I had fucked up the words completely, mixing them with some of the other songs the radio played. Still I couldn't get the tune out of my head or stop humming.

Knocking on the front door of Rian's house, I smiled at his brother. "Hey Chase."

"Rian's in the kitchen." He told me before turning around and disappearing into house.

"Thanks." I say but he's gone and I'm talking to no one.

"Jack." Rian squeals, holding up a whole bunch of snacks he's managed to gather from the kitchen. He resembled a squirrel preparing for a harsh winter, looking completely nuts.