daughter of hell 9

Start from the beginning

'Roommate missing.

Report at room 666 when seeing Mr. Cocky.

Reward for his safe return: a dollar.'

Under the text a picture was displayed of Mr. Cocky splashed over with egg yolk.

I grinned at him. "I don't know why you're so upset. It's a great picture, you look real natural on it. It's a good change from your usual 'I've got something shoved up arse' look. His face spoke of murder and I did the smartest thing anyone could have done in this situation: I ran.

Switch P.O.V. (Seth)

I don't think I had ever seen someone ran that fast as Luci, being smart for once. I was planning on going after her, but was stopped by a skinny, white, small hand. Elizabeth. I groaned inwardly. I didn't need their usual lickspittle ways. "Oh, Seth." She coed. I suppressed a shudder. What had I ever seen in her? The girl had no backbone, or even her own oppion. I still remembered when dating her I would ask her what movie she liked. She'd replie with: 'What movie do you like, my prince?' I'd say a movie and she would squeal, delighted that I talked to her. 'O goody, that's my favorite.' It would never stop. I didn't get it, why couldn't I find the right girl for me. I wanted to find my mate and be able to feel something more in this life. No mate of mine would be a humble, meek dollface. My mate would be strong and oppinioned, someone who could hold herself in a fight. I wanted an equal, not some ninny that was trained here to serve my every whim. A tanned hand flashed before my eyes and snagged Luci's backpack away. I gripped the atletic arm and pulled the girl closer. "Couldn't stay away from me?" I smiled, while burying my nose in her luscious hair. That smell was driving me insane. A small fist conected with my stomac and I gasped for air. "Don't ever do that again, Mr Cocky. Understood?" With those words she reminded me again of what she was. As spoiled brat, who got her way too often. Well, no more. "Coming back for saving your backpack was a stupid move, honey." I emphatized that last word. I knew how much she hated it. "You hold your life in that little regard?" Others would have backed off by now, fearing me and sucking up to me, trying to get back in my grace. I couldn't expect such a simple thing from Luci, now could I? "No I just think you're all talk and no action." She replied. If she were a guy I would have smacked of that grin of her face a long time ago. The bell rang, telling us lunchtime was over. "Come on." Elizabeth said, while trying to pull Luci with her. She didn't move an inch. "Come on what?" Elizabeth sighted. "We don't want to be late for class, miss Andersons is going to show us how to elantly walk with a teaplatter in our hands." She clapped her hands excitedly. The look on Luci's face told you the exact opposid. "Why don't you rush ahead and I'll catch up with you." Elizabeth didn't look like she wanted to leave her alone with me, but left at me nodding at her. "Like never." Luci finished her sentence. "You should go to class." I told her severely. "You'll never be wanted as someone's mate if you don't go to your ordered classes. Who knows, maybe you could learn something."

"Again with the mate crap again. What is wrong with you? Do I look like a breedmare to you?" Before I could say anything, she went on. "I don't think so. And I am going to my ordered classes. I have swordfighting right now. How cool is this school, you actually have swordfighting." Huh? "You can't have swordfighting. Girls don't need to learn how to fight. You need to go to your other class."

"Like hell. I got swordfighting and there's no way in Hell, that I'm passing that up for whatever snobclass little miss stuckup is in. I don't have an other class, dumbass. So get your prehestoric mind out of the gutter and show me where I need to be." Why did she always wanted to have the last word? "Battle-ax." I muttered.

(next chapter on the next page,

it's there, don't worry :-P)

-