Chapter 9: Legend-ary Day

Começar do início

"Why are both of you laying on the recliner?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Because Mr. Dumbass here- I mean Max- refused to let me have the recliner. As a result...we're sharing it." Lindsay said with a slight attitude.

Max shoved her with his elbow. Lindsay retaliated by punching him in his no-no area. He fell off the recliner grunting in pain.

"Why would you do that!!" He said through gritted teeth still rolling around on the floor trying to stop the pain.

Lindsay looked at him and smiled. "Relax, its not like you have anything down there anyway."

Max finally stopped rolling on the floor and sat up with his back against the wall beside the recliner.

"Thats not what you said three months ago." He stated with a wink.

"Wait-" Jordan said.

"What!?!" I exclaimed.

"Ew!" AJ yelled.

"We were both drunk!" Lindsay said with a reassured tone.

"Sure we were." Max mumbled.

"Well I was!!!" Lindsay said once again trying to convince us to believe her.

Max got up and sat on the couch with Jordan and AJ.

"Still doesn't change the fact that we had sex." He replied.

"Holy shit." Jordan said with a shocked look on his face.

"You two had sex?!?! No way!" AJ stated just as shocked.

"You promised not to say anything about that Max!" Lindsay yelled furiously.

Max simply laughed. "Promises are meant to be broken."

"I fucking hate you. I swear I'm gonna kick your ass one day." Lindsay crossed her arms and had the most pissed off look on her face.

"Ooo I'm sooooo scared- of a girl half my size." Max teased.

"I hate when girls think they can take down a guy." Jordan said.

"I know right. Although it's kinda cute when they try to be intimidating." AJ added.

Lindsay and I looked at the three of them with our mouths hanging open. All of a sudden I felt my fists ball up. I hated when guys thought they were so much more powerful than girls. I looked over at Lindsay who also had her fists balled up. I could tell she was ready to attack.

The guys, who were laughing, stopped when they saw us staring at them with angry expressions printed on our faces.

"Uh oh." Max said as he slowly got up from the couch.

"They don't look amused." Said AJ as he stood up as well.

"Run." Jordan stated.

The boys took off running out the apartment as Lindsay and I chased them down.

They each jumped the apartment railing- which was 3 stories high by the way- and took off down the parking lot. Of course Lindsay and I weren't about to kill ourselves trying to jump the rail so we took the long way downstairs. We made it to the parking lot and started glancing around for the guys.

"Where the HELL are you?!" Lindsay yelled as she punched a tree. As soon as she said that Jordan ran from behind a car and towards another apartment building. We took off running behind him but we weren't doing too good. Jordan was fast as heck and we were quickly falling behind. We almost lost him but as he was about to turn a corner, a guy jumped from behind a truck and tackled him.