"Sooner than you think." I nervously chuckled, and he looked at me confused.

"Jack, I'm pregnant." I said, and he literally froze. His face was just in shock, and he was looking at the wall.

"Jack?" I said, "Jack come on." I said.

"Y-You...... W-we.............." he stuttered out.

"We're going to have a child." I said.

Then within a blink of an eye, he was doing cartwheels, backflips, random dance moves, and shouting like crazy.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed.

This time I was just staring at him shocked. I think this is the best way any man has handled the fact that he got a girl pregnant.

"Jack, calm down before you hurt yourself." I said, and he flipped towards me, and crashed his lips onto mine. This kiss was short because both of us ended up smiling.

"God! How far along are you?!" he said.

"Only around 3 weeks." I said, and was literally smiling ear to ear.

"I can't even begin to express how happy I am."

"Don't worry, that backflips said it all." I chuckled, "Now I have to go put on my tracker again, and help bridezilla."

"Okay, be safe. That woman is crazy." he said.

"Hey, I'm a survivor." I said, "Now go help Hiccup, the wedding starts in like an hour."

"Yeah, I love you two." he smiled.

"We love you too." I chuckled, then pecked his lips. After that I went and put on the locket with the tracker in it, then knocked on Mer's door.

"Merida, it is Elsa. Punch me in the gut or hurt me, I swear to God I will murder you." I said, then stepped in. Merida was pacing back and forth nervously, and pulling on her wild hair.

"Mer, what is wrong?"

"Nervous." she said.

"Come on, out with it." I said.

"What if he wakes up one morning and realize he made a mistake. He is marrying a criminal after all." she said.

"Merida, he loves you. Come on, he helps you with heists just so he knows you are safe. He is head over heels for you, now we only have an hour to get you ready. Come on." I said.

"Fine, do your worst." she grumbled.

I helped her slip on her white ivory off the shoulder garden bride gown and her white heels, then I forced her to sit down at the vanity. I put on light makeup on her that made her eyes really stand out. Then I straightened all of her wild hair and pinned it all up into an elegant updo.

"There, grab your bouquet and lets do this."

She nodded and looked terrified.

"Merida, calm your ass down or I will beat the shit out of you and drag your ass down that aisle."

"Your pregnant." she said.

"Doesn't mean I can't kick your ass." I said. She looked at me for a while, then grabbed her bouquet then we walked out.

All of the grooms and bridesmaids were waiting. I saw Jack and his face lit up like a kid on Christmas. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey, how was wild woman?"

"Easy. I may be pregnant, but I an still beat the shit out of her." I chuckled, "Just a little pep talk and threatening, and voilà!"