I could feel myself blushing too, and I could feel my heart wanting to melt.... in a good way.

"I love it Elsa, but you didn't need to do all of this for me."

"Jack, I want you to feel at home when you are here. Not like you are staying in some girls house for a night or two." she said.

"Elsa, I always feel at home when I'm with you." I said.

"Wanna join me in the tub?" she asked shyly.

"Yeah, I'd like that." I smiled and stripped down. I sat across from her, and she read King Henry IV to me in that accent that I adore so much!

"Well, I'm going to get out before I turn into a complete and total prune." Elsa said after finishing the book.

"Wait, you didn't wash your hair." I said.

"Meh, I'm too lazy to." she chuckled. I reached out one of my long arms, and pulled her onto my lap.

"Fine, then I'll wash it for you." I said taking her hair out of the bun, and letting it cascade down her back.

I grabbed the shampoo, and squirted some in my hand. Then I gently massaged it into her long hair. When I finished, I rinsed her hair out, then cuddled with her.

"Jack, why do you smell like strawberries?" Elsa chuckled.

"While you took a leave of absence from our relationship; which totally understand; I sort of loaded up on strawberry smelling stuff. It reminded me of you, and kept me from going completely mad." I said, and I saw her cheeks turn red. I chuckled, and kissed her shoulder.

She snuggled up closer to me, and wrapped one of her arms around my neck.

"How long is Mer going to stay at your house?" Elsa asked.

"I don't know, she never really set a time frame." I said truthfully.

"Okay then, come on, there is a room in this house that I think you are going to really like." Elsa said standing up.

I got out too, and she handed me a plush robe. She slipped on a short navy blue kimono robe, and rubbed her hair with a towel so it was damp.

She took my hand, and led me down the stairs to a room in the back of the house.

"Alright, this is for you........ I hope you like it." Elsa said, then opened the doors. I just froze. It was a giant art studio filled with everything an artist could ever want, and then some.

"This is for me?" I finally asked when I could speak.

"Yeah, I know you said you want to become an artist, and you love to paint, so I had them make this room." Elsa said.

"I don't even know what to say." I said.

"Then don't say anything." she said gently.

I picked Elsa up bridal style and kissed her passionately, and she wrapped her arms around my neck in response. When we finally parted for air, her cheeks were flushed, and I smile was plastered on her beautiful face.

"You're welcome." she said, then rested her head on my chest.

"Elsa, seriously this is amazing, but I don't even know if I can make it as an artist."

"I know it's tough Jack, but I'm going to help you. It wasn't easy become a famous singer, especially in the genre I sing, but I managed, and I know all the stuff you need to do."

"Your going to help me become a famous artist?" I said.

"Yeah, I'm your wife, we're supposed to help each other out no matter what." she said, "Now can you put me down on the ground...... I'm not wearing anything under this robe."