Your Idiot...... Forever

Bắt đầu từ đầu

She was in a white sweater, a blue tulle skirt, a pair of white pointy toed heels, and her hair was tied back in a low bun. She was standing out on a balcony crying. I made her cry.

"Elsa." I said, "I'm sorry about what I said."

"Jack, I already contacted a divorce lawyer. He said we could get an annulment, and he'll keep it out of the papers, so go away. I don't need your pity." She said.

"No, Elsa I mean it. I thought we were both drunk, and that is the only reason you married me. I forgot that you didn't drink, and I just remember you always saying 'no' when I brought the question of marriage up. Then when I mentioned us being married, you started to tear up and look unhappy. I really wanted to marry you, but I didn't want it to be for the wrong reasons."

"I started to cry because you didn't remember it you idiot! You forgot us getting married!"

"Oh....... Elsa, either way, that doesn't change anything. I still really wanted to marry you."

"Really, are you sure I'm not just another mistake." She growled still refusing to look at me.

"Elsa, you are the one thing in my life that I've gotten right. I love you Snowflake, please cancel that annulment thing. Even if you don't, I am never going to sign it, just letting you know."

She turned around at me, letting me see her. Her face was all tearstained, eyes were red from crying, and she was pale.

"Elsa." I said, then shut her into an embrace, "I'm sorry Snowflake, I'm so sorry. I promise I will never drink again, I don't want to miss out on any more moments with you." I said while rubbing comforting circles in her back.

"Promise?" she said.

"I promise love." I said kissing the top of her head, "Now no more crying, it is killing me."

"Fine, let's just go." She wiping her face off, and sighing. She let me take her hand, and we walked out of the building together.

"Elsa, question. Did we use protection?" I said blushing.

"Yeah, I told you I didn't want to get pregnant until after was out of the Nightmares." She said, "Also, not bad for a 22 year old virgin." She chuckled making me turn redder.

"I would try to say something about your performance, but I can't remember it."

"Well, I'm going to assume I was good considering you moaned my name out countless times." She said smirking.

"Really?"

"Yep", she said popping the 'p', " Though I sort of did the same thing."

"How are you feeling?" I asked. I knew that since this was her first time that it would hurt her. It also made me so happy that I was her first and she was mine.

"My bottom half of my body is sore, but I'll survive." She said, "How about you?"

"I'm a guy, I feel completely fine." I chuckled, "Why don't we take you back home, so you can rest up. I know walking has to hurt, especially in heels."

"Nah, I lost feeling in my toes years ago."

"None the less. You're my wife, and I am going to take care of you."

She rolled her eyes, but nodded.

I caught a cab and it drove us back to the chateau, then we went back up to her room. She took a nice long bath, probably to relax some and ease her sore muscles. She came out in a pair of leggings and a loose fitting sweater, then sat down in the bed. Her hair was in the gorgeous messy French braid, and she had no makeup on.