The Love Lock Bridge

Start from the beginning

I just stood there frozen, not really knowing what to say. He loved me, and tried to save me, but he could have told me. If he is telling me now, then he could have done it then.

"Jack, I am glad to at least hear your excuse, but it is not valid. You are telling me now, so why not tell me back then. We could have made a plan, and gotten out of it. Instead you chose to do it on your own and hurt me."

"Elsa, they put a tracker in me. I wasn't allowed near you, if I got too close, then it would send a signal to Pitch, and he'd kill our families. I was able to trick it up a few minutes on the plane and in the museum using a magnet, but I could only do it twice without him suspecting anything."

"So now you just decided to put our families in danger again?! Pitch is going to know you are here!"

"No he won't. Hiccup took the tracker out, and is currently carrying it around with him in New York disguised as me. That is how I'm here, Hiccup was the one who got on the plane."

"What?!"

"Merida's work. That girl can do wonders with latex rubber and makeup." Jack chuckled.

"Then why not send me a letter, text, phone call, anything!? Why hurt me!?"

"Jesus woman! I was trying to protect you!"

"By hurting me and making me attempt to kill myself, well good job." I said, then continued to walk away.

Then all of a sudden, he was right in front of me on one knee, a giant ring in his hands.

"Liz please don't leave me again. I love you more than life itself, marry me."

"How much did you have to drink?"

"I don't really remember." He chuckled, "I was sort of really nervous and I'm better at explaining things when I'm drunk."

"Jack, no. I'm sorry, but what you did and said to me was unforgivable. I thank you for looking out for my sister and me, but no. If you couldn't trusted us to work as a team for one threat, then how on earth can we trust each other in life?"

"Elsa, understand I just wanted to protect you. I would rather be miserable for eternity than lose you, and I felt like there was no other option. I know you would have done the same if you were in my shoes."

"Jack, I would have given you a warning like a note or something. I wouldn't have crushes your heart into powder. My answer is no, now please just leave me alone." I said.

"Fine." He said standing up, "At least keep the ring." He said offering it to me. I didn't take it, I just turned around and walked off the bridge. Then heard a loud scream, then a splash.

HE JUMPED!!!!!

I ran to the middle of the bridge, took off my coat, and then looked over the edge. Jack hasn't come up yet! How deep was the water? Did he hit his head?

I jumped off and landed with a splash. Forgot I can't swim. I started thrashing around trying to stay above the surface, and looking for Jack. All of a sudden a pair of arms wrapped around me and pulled me to the shore.

I started coughing up water, and saw Jack smiling.

"WHAT THE HELL JACK! I COULD HAVE DIED, AND SO COULD YOU!!!" I screamed, then punched his arm, "Why the hell did you jump?" I said shivering.

"To see did you still love me enough to come after me." he said.

"That was what this was all about, to see did I still love you?" I said shocked, "You could have died."

"I know, but without you I'm already dead." He said, "I need you in my life."

"Jack, you are drunk, and you don't mean this." I said.