Chapter 26: "First" date: Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Oh my God....Taehyung, are you kidding me?" I walked forward to let him shut the car door.

"This was where we first met..." I softly said to myself, "Haha, the fairest wheel." My eyes felt watery.

"You remembered... And yeah, they closed it down a while ago, but they reopened it. I just wanted to take you here again...." He stood beside me and watched a firework set off.

I looked through his eyes and saw the fireworks through them. "This is so sweet of you Taehyung, I miss this place so much!" I squealed.

"Good," he turned to me, "This isn't the only place we're having our date though, I'm gonna take you other places too. THIS TIME, I'll make sure you don't look." He smirked.

....

"Thank you." I whispered.

He whispered back, "you're welcome."

I didn't look at him, but I slipped my hand into his and he held it comfortably.

We walked across the street and found ourselves in a crowd of teenagers and little kids screaming.

"I could buy you cotton candy and we can go up in the fairest wheel." He pointed to a man selling cotton candy then to the fairest wheel.

"Yeah, we could definitely do that." I slightly yelled so he could hear me a bit better.

We walked to the man selling cotton candy. "Two please." He pointed to my favorite kind of flavor, blueberry.

"Alrighty, one for the beautiful woman. And one for the handsome fellow." The man finished making the cotton candy in less than one minute.

"Taaa dahhhh." He handed me my cotton candy then Taehyung's.

"Thank you." We both said and Taehyung handed him money.

"To the fairest wheel!"

When we got to the line, there were kids crying and screaming.

"Mommy I wanna get on now!" One kid screamed.

"Me tooooo!" The other said.

"You have to wait your turn, now be quiet, or we're going home!" The mom yelled back.

I looked at Taehyung and he shook his head in disappointment.

"I thought it would be a little more quieter than it is....Sorry." He whispered in my ear.

"It's okay, anywhere we go, there's gonna be kids anyways." I was referring to BTS.

We were finally up next. The worker opened the door for us and I went in first. 

"Ladies first." Taehyung said behind me.

Tell me you didn't see my thong.

I sat on the right side and he sat on the left side. The man controlling the fairest wheel closed our door and started it up again.

I put my cotton candy in front of my face so he couldn't see me blushing. He took my hand that held the cotton candy and moved it down.

"Hehe, you're so cute y/n. There's no need to hide your face from me." He took a bite of his cotton candy.

"I know, I just don't want you to see me blushing, it's embarrassing." I bit mine too and looked out the window.

"This thing upgraded a lot. It's so much fancier and safer." I touched the window and slid my finger across it.

Keep up the awesome conversation y/n.

"There's definitely a lot more space in here and the windows are tinted outside which is awesome." He said.