"El........"

"Don't even. I am in no mood." I said glaring, but quickly put a smile on my face and let out a little laugh like Jack said something funny when Alice walked back in with the tea.

"Here you go! Enjoy!" she smiled, then left us alone again.

I sipped my tea while looking out the window or at the fireplace, then I left to take a nap.

I slept soundlessly for a while until my alarm went off. Then I threw on my Avalanche costume for what is hopefully the very last time, and made sure I had everything I needed to do this heist.

There was an alarm in the walls, but I could easily disarm that along with everything else.

By now all of the maids are gone, so I walked downstairs where Jack was waiting.

"Alrighty, lets do this." I said.

"Fine." Jack grumbled. We both put in our headsets, and jumped in the van I had for this. Since Merida was still in New York, I had to do all of the alarms myself.

I drove all the way to the museum, and then started working on the codes. Jack just sat there patiently while I did this. It took me a while because they had a lot of security here, but I eventually got it all.

"Alright, activating now!" I said, "We have exactly 15 minutes without alarms, so lets make this quick."

"Okay." he said. We ran in there, and shot down all of the guards. It wasn't hard since there was only 6 of them. Again, they have incredible security here, so the guards aren't really necessary unless you are dealing with a pro like me..... well without all the training and dart gun.

Then we ran to the great hall where the lasers were. I took a deep breath in just watching them, they looked though.

"Alright, no matter what happens, get that painting." I said.

"Elsa, wait." Jack said.

"What, we're on the ..............." I started, when I was cut off. He had his lips against mine. He was kissing me like he was drowning, and I was his air. This kiss sort of scared me, cause the way he was kissing me, told me, I could very well die.

I started to kiss back and get lost in it, but then the memory of what he did to me flooded back to my head. I pushed him away, and looked at him.

"No Jack, n-not after what you did." I said. He looked at me sadly with tears in his eyes, but nodded. I took a deep relaxing breath in, and plugged in my headphones, which had La Caution playing.

I did the cross sign hoping God was with me right now, then used my fathers knowledge in dance, and started this bad boy. I went with a free style/breakdance style, and started going through the lasers. It was though, I had to avoid one using a statue to block it, and I heard Jack suck in his breath nervously.

Why is he nervous? He is just standing there?!

Anyway, after that I jumped off the statue, and continued going through it. At the very end when I flipped into the clear zone, I almost slipped and fell, but I managed to recover. (A/N: Actual video of what I tried to describe in media section. The clip is from Oceans 12.)

Thank you God!

I ran and turned off the lasers, then ran into the room with the painting, Jack right behind me. There were no guards in this room, and the cameras and alarms were already take out by yours truly. I stole the picture, and rolled it up, putting it in the case I had made for it. Then I marked our steal, and we got the hell out of there. Moment we got in the van, I let out a sigh of relief, and Jack was on his phone.

"Okay, I'm taking you to the airport." I said.

"Okay." Jack said.

Jack's POV

Elsa made it, she is alive, we got the painting, and are out. Moment we got in the van, I texted Merida and Hiccup.

The plan was starting.

I ran into the bathroom moment we got to the airport where Hiccup and Merida were waiting. I hardly even recognized Hiccup, if it wasn't for the glasses, I wouldn't have. Wow, Merida was amazing!

"Dude, this is going to hurt like hell. Are you sure you want to do this?" Hiccup asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Alright." Hiccup said, then he jabbed me in the neck with a knife, and drug the knife downward. I wanted to scream, but I forced myself not to.

I was doing this for her, my snowflake, my Elsa.

Elsa's POV

I drove him to the airport, and he ran into the restroom real quick. He came out in a pair of brown jeans, a blue hoodie, and blue vans.

Must have taken off his disguise. Don't blame him, contacts are uncomfortable, and washable spray tan can get itchy. Take it from me. I would have worn green contacts for my disguise, but they drove me nuts. I have also gotten at least 10 rashes from the fake tan over the past 2 years.

"Alright, remember. Take this immediately back to Hans, and after that wait for me to get back so we can talk to them. After that we are free, and you get your wish. You will never see me again." I said handing him the painting, and Jack nodded.

I watched him walk onto the plane, then it took off. I felt a little disappointed. I guess I had this dream that he would stop the plane before it took off and run to me, take me into his arms, apologize for everything, and kiss me.

Well, that stuff only happens in movies.

Guess I won't meet Jack at the Love Lock Bridge after all, then again was I even going to go in the first place?

I don't know, I'm so confused.

I just need to focus on tomorrow, which is my concert!

I drove back to my chateau, then changed into a watery blue silk slip with a slit on the side. I cleaned off all of my makeup, and unpinned my hair. After that I slipped into bed, and texted Hans telling him we got the prize, and Jack was taking it back now.

After that I set my alarm for tomorrow, and closed my eyes falling into a peaceful sleep.