"Very well, what is your friends name?" she asked.

"Elsa. Pale skin, blue eyes, platinum blonde hair, can't miss her." I said and she walked off. I smiled in thought of having a spa day. In New York I never went to a spa because my skin coloring could come off and the wig could get ruined, then someone might recognize me. I have never been to France though, so that wasn't an issue.

I stood up to see Jack just staring at me in a trance.

"Hey Romeo! I'm going to go enjoy my hard earned vacation. So go home or find something to do. Either way, just leave me alone." I said. I quickly washed off my spray tan and took off my wig. Then I changed into a plush bathrobe and snuck downstairs. I waited by the front door until Alice saw me.

"Ooh!" she let out a little scream of surprise, "Who are you?"

"My name is Elsa." I said, and Alice immediately took me back. There they rubbed every single part of my body, got rid of all of the dead skin, oiled, I got my perfect French tips back, and my hair was silky smooth and shone like the sun. After that I walked up to my...... well Elizabeth's bed room, and flopped on the bed.

"God, that was amazing." I said to myself stretching out.

"Mam, would you like afternoon tea?" Alice said.

"Yes please." I said.

"Okay, why don't you borrow some of Elizabeth's clothes. I'm sure she won't mind." I nodded, and walked into the closet here. I decided to have a little fun here, so I picked out a lavish dress. It was a elbow length frosty blue colored dress with floral texture to it. I came down half way on my claves, and went really nice with my pale skin. I slipped on matching heels, did light makeup, added some dangly diamond earrings, and pulled my hair into a French twist. I added some bright red lipstick to make my lips stand out and look more fuller, then smiled.

I walked out of the room, and down where the afternoon tea was. I saw Jack chatting with the maid, but both froze when they saw me.

"Is this okay?" I asked.

"Yes, you look beautiful." Alice said, "Come on, sit down. Tea is almost ready."

I smiled and nodded, then sat down at the table. Let's just say things were very awkward.

"So................ how was spa day?" Jack asked.

"Amazing, I just feel so relaxed I could literally fall asleep and die......... in a good way." I said, "I guess I'm going to need it to get past the lasers."

"What lasers?" Jack asked.

"The lasers protecting the Mona Lisa at the museum. They move in random order at random speeds. They can be disarmed, but only from the other side of the room, and there is no way to get to that side of the room first. Your okay at doing normal lasers, so I have to do these ones." I said.

"Ooh.......... what type of lasers are they?"

"The type that whatever part of you touches them gets sliced off."

"WHAT!!!!" Jack yelled.

"Yeah, so if I die and you have to try doing it, don't wear boxers." I said.

"Elsa, this is serious shit, you could die!" he said, and I glared at him.

"You said you never wanted to see me again anyway, so I fail to see why you are so concerned. If I die, you will get exactly what you wanted." I said, and he looked hurt and had a smidge of regret on his face.

"Anyway though, the strategy is the same. Take out the security cameras and the guards, get past the traps, take the prize. We don't need the picture frame, so we just have to carefully roll up the painting. You are going to have the case we are going to put it in, since you are leaving right after the heist. Bring the painting straight back to Hans. Once I get back, and make sure everything is in order, we are done."