Chapter 21: It doesn't make you any different Lucas.

Start from the beginning

“I’ll see you later, text me chika.” Harper said as she pulled out her phone and waved it around. I nodded and took out my phone too. Matt hugged me a goodbye and then grabbed Amilia by the waist as the walked.

“Text me babe! Or call me or something!” Amilia yelled as they vanished. I nodded and smiled. The boys and I walked to the bus as it waiting for us. We climbed on and took a seat, I wanted to sit by myself so that what I did as I pulled out my iPod and got sucked into the world of music. I Was Once Possibly Maybe Perhaps Kings by Asking Alexandria. After everybody was loaded onto the bus we started to drive. I felt someone tap my leg as I looked to see Kody standing there smiling. I forced a smile on my face and pulled out my head phones out.

“Hey, mind if I sit?” He asked, I shook my head and moved my legs that were stretched out on the seat. He sat down and smiled at me, even though supposal he was a stalker, he was still really hot and sweet looking. “So, uh I gave you my number in class today.” He began as he fittled with his fingers.

“Oh that…yeah, its in my pocket.” I said taking it out and looking at the number. I took my phone out and punched the numbers into crappy phone that never worked very well. Kody handed me his phone a I put my number in there.

“Pictures. Sorry I put pictures for contact information everybody has one.” He said as he turned the camera on and scooted closer to me and lifted the camera in the air. I smiled showing my teeth and Kody’s arm went around my shoulder, I heard the camera click as he put it down and looked at it smiling. “Great.” He laughed, he put the camera in my view I nodded at it as he filled in information. My phone vibrated as I answered it, it was from Kody :hey..i c u;) I rolled my eye

“Really?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“Really.” He nodded. I shook my head and grinned, he didn’t seem like a bad guy…maybe I shouldn’t listen to the rumors and use my observations. The bus stopped and Keith walked by, I stood up.

“well, I guess I’ll text you.” I smiled and stood up to got out of the seat and walked off the bus. We walked up to the house as the door flew open and Travis ran out.

“Raine!” He yelled running as fast as he could and when he came near me he reached his arms up and I lifted him up in the air throwing me as he laughed and catching him.

“How’s my little buddy?” I asked putting him on my hip as I walked to the door.

“Good…uhh guess what?” He asked tapping my shoulder.

“What?” I asked as if I was extremely excited, I looked at his cute face, his hair wasn’t as blonde as it was before…it was more of a dirty blonde and his blue eyes were shinning with joy.

“You have to guess.” He laughed slapping his hands on his cheeks.

“You met batman?” I asked as Linc opened the door for us.

“No silly! I painted a uhh picture for uhh the family!” He yelled as he squirmed out of my hands and I put him on the ground. He ran to the kitchen and waited at the door ushering me to the kitchen I walked quickly and saw a big picture of people on the fridge. There was a sun in the background with a couple of blobs which I believed with clouds and there were fifteen people in the picture including the parents and me.

“This is mommy and daddy, that’s Lucas and Taylor..and uhh right here its Carson and Keith and Linc, there’s Conner, Mason, Jacob and then theres Bentley, Ryan and Kyle.” He smiled as he looked at me.

“That’s so pretty.” I said nodding.

“Oh and that’s you.” He extending his words as he punched the picture of me and I laughed.