Chapter 20: New friends? I think so.:)

Mulai dari awal

“Play soccer before?” He asked

“Yeah, seven years.” I answered, I failed to mention that to the guys, softball and gymnastic’s were my life, soccer was just a side sport to keep my busy.

“Ever thing about joining the team?” He asked

“Uh I was just here to ask if I could get my locker number and combos so I could set my stuff here. I’m new.” I rubbed my eye.

“Oh uh yeah? Raine right?”

“Yes sir.”

“Go through that door, this is your locker stuff. Do you have lunch this period?” He asked me as he led me to the girls locker room, I answered a yes as he stopped in the door. “Well this period is for the soccer players, they have their own period every other day because the season just started. You have gym next. Okay then. Go ahead and put your stuff in there and head back to lunch before it ends.” I nodded and left inside quickly finding my locker, opening it and shoving everything in there, it was big..bigger than the ones back home. I left the locker room and that’s when the boy that yelled at me ran up to me.

“That was sick what you just did!” He smiled at me.

“Thanks.” I replied as I kept walking.

“My names Matt.”

“Raine.”

“The new girl. The rumors were true…anyway. Ever play soccer before?” He asked, he had blonde hair that spiked up in the middle with the sides going down, he was in gym shorts and a plain white shirt, I could tell he was muscular and his green eyes were waiting for me to respond.

“Yeah, hey I’m sorry but I’ve got to get to lunch.” I pointed at the door and turned around.

“I’ll see you next period then.” He smirked, I looked at him confused, “Sound travels when the Gyms somewhat empty.” He laughed, I nodded and pushed the double doors open and walked quickly to the lunch room. I was proud I had remembered where it was, great memory! I entered it and found the lunch line which was empty, I ordered a salad and a cupcake, paid and left. I looked for the boys but I failed to find them after standing in the middle looking at the tables. I gave up and walked to the end table that was empty. I didn’t mind sitting alone, I had done it a lot, I was becoming use to it really. I sat down and poured the range dressing on top of the green leaves and shoved my fork into the forest covered ins now and then put it into my mouth chewing slowly. Suddenly trays were being sat down at the table and I looked up to see the girls that had been in my Bio class sitting down. I frowned.

“Raine, hey!” one girl spoke acting as if she had known me forever. I nodded at her still frowning and looked down at my salad.

“Oh my gosh! Range! So many carbs don’t eat that!” another girl spoke looking as if she was scared of my food.

“I’m going to go.” I muttered standing up but to only be pushed down by hands on my shoulders.

“No stay Raine, we want your company.” Kelsey’s voice rang in my ears.

“Nah, I’d rather leave.” I said standing back up but to only be glared at.  “What? You don’t want my company because last time I checked, you hated me. Which doesn’t make any scense because you don’t know me.” I stood there putting my hand on my hip.

“Oh but I do know you. Your out to get my boyfriend and you’re a complete bitch. At least that’s what your file said.” Kelsey laughed and so did her gang. “See the difference between you and me is you’re a nobody, and I’m a somebody. You’re a bitch and I’m an angel. So why don’t you back off and get off my territory!” She slammed her hands on the table.