Chapter 22: HOME.

Start from the beginning

"STOP IT." She said.

"Fine." I crossed my arms and looked out the window. "Stop it." I mocked her, but she didn't hear me.

Seoul was such a beautiful city. Several minutes later we arrived to a building.

"This is where they practice, BigHit Entertainment's building. They're currently practicing right now, would you like to go home with them later?"

"Yes please!" May handed him the money and we got out the car.

"We'll leave your bags here. I'll take you ladies home whenever you like." He locked the car and we walked inside the building.

A cool breeze smacked against our faces which made our hair blow back. "It's like a shampoo commercial y/n." She laughed.

I wanted to laugh at her stupid remark, but there were people walking all around the place staring at us.

"Here we are." He held a door open and we heard them singing, "War of Hormone."

"This is one of my favorite songs oh my Goddd!" May whispered and smacked my arm.

"Dude, you sound like a fangirl right now. Calm down." I smacked her arm back.

"I'm sorry..."

We turned a corner and right when we did, Taehyung smacked Jimin's butt.

"Uhhh." I turned around, but May grabbed my arm.

"You're not going anywhere missie."

They finally finished 2 minutes later and fell to the floor. I guess they didn't notice we were there.

"Hey guys." May cutely said.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the mirror so I didn't have to face them. I don't know why I was feeling so shy all of a sudden... their heads turned toward us and my face immediately turned red.

Hobi was the first to react. He jumped right up and squealed, "Y/N! MAY! EEEE" He jumped over the guys and grabbed the both of us and hugged tightly.

"HOW DID YOU .... OH MY.... Y/N!" He turned to me. "Look at you! Your fashion has upgraded... You're still the gorgeous girl you are. Wait... WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" He opened his arms and we hugged.

"May planned it." I pointed to her and he hugged her.

"I MISSED YOU BOTH!"

"I missed you too!!!"

"WELCOME HOME!" Jin screamed.

Everyone said their hellos and exchanged our new numbers.

"Looks like he's still trying to process everything." Jin turned around to look at Taehyung.

Taehyung was laying on the floor with his left arm covering his face. He started sniffling under his sweater. I walked to him and sat beside him, I poked his stomach and it made him giggle a bit, but he still wouldn't move his arm away from his face.

"Taehyung?" I moved closer to his ear. "Hi..." I whispered.

Exactly that moment he bursted out crying. He sat up quickly and pulled me closer to him. He hugged me tighter than any of the members did. Then he wrapped his right arm around my neck and his left hand held my right arm tightly.

"Hi..." I whispered again.

"H-H-i." He struggled saying.

I rested my chin on his shoulders and looked up.

BigHit Entertainment was printed on the wall in blue letters.

"You're .... famous now huh?" I finally went for the hug.

"Yeah, famous you could say." He laughed and wiped his tears with his sweater.

He backed away from me, but still didn't look at me.

Namjoon sat next to me and I looked to see what he was doing. In the corner of my eye, I could see Taehyung finally looking at me. I quickly turned back to him and he tried hiding the fact he was staring.

"You know you're not very sneaky Tae."

"I know." He looked back to me and half smiled. His eyes were red from all the crying.

"Wimp!" Jimin sat next to him and pinched his cheek.

"You're so cuteeee." He attempted to do aegyo.

"Haha Chimchim! Come here." I held my arms out to him and he threw himself to me.

One by one everyone tackled each other and became a human sandwich. Sadly I was the bottom bread.

"Guys! Holy sh-, I can't breathe down here." I tried saying with all the weight on me.

Everyone got off finally and sat in a circle.

"We took a month off for you guys. I tweeted to ARMY that we were having guests over for a while and we wanted to take some time off and hang out. They're sad and all, but most of them understand." Jin sat criss cross apple sauce next to Taehyung.

"I didn't tell these guys yet, but now they know." He smiled.

"You know you don't have to take that much time off for us.... ARMYs are probably really sad about it."

"We could make videos for them, it's okay. They're understanding." He put two thumbs up.

"If you say so. I kinda feel bad now..." I scratched my head.

"Don't feel bad, we need this break anyways." Yoongi sat next to me and patted my head. "It's good to have breaks time to time, ya know?" He shrugged.

"Fine... I'll stop feeling guilty now." I sighed and got up.

"So you guys sing, dance, and rap?" I walked around everyone and stood in front of the mirror.

"Wanna see my moves?" I smirked and began dancing to I Need U.

"I need you girl!" I sang.

"YOU LISTEN TO OUR MUSIC?!" Hobi jumped up.

"Heck yeah I do, how can I not? Your music is so powerful guys. The dance moves are on point too. Muy bueno." I put an okay sign up with my fingers.

"It's a weird feeling, but I like it." Yoongi nodded his head.

"BTS also known as Bangtan Boys consists of 7 dorks named Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Rap Monster, Jimin, V, and Jungkook." I said in an MC voice and put my hands on my hips.

"Cute stage names." I smirked.

"AIISH. I knew this day would come." Yoongi stood up and sat on one of the chairs near the doorway. "She's always making fun of us."

"Hehe, you love me though."

"Yeah." He whispered and nodded his head slightly. "Love ya." He forced a smile and giggled.

"Thanks."

"So where's your place? Does it have enough room for 2 girls to sleep in?" She stood up and everyone did the same.

"Ahhhh... Let's go check for yourselves." Jungkook took our arms and we were off to wonderland.

More like the disasters of Bangtan's dorm.

---

Authors Note:

Hihihi. I wanted to update since I don't have school tomorrow. I might update tomorrow too, but I have to read something for school first.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Sorry for mistakes, I don't feel like reading over it so I'm just gonna let it go for now. Tomorrow I'll fix them.

Seeeeeee ya.