Chapter 17: The Halloween Birthday - Part Four

Start from the beginning

I held up Rush Hour. "This was the first comedy movie we watched all together. Jungkook loved this movie so much, his eyes were sparkling the whole time. Jimin was wheezing. Suga fell asleep. Jin snorted like crazy. Namjoon choked on his popcorn so many times. Hobi screamed during the fighting scenes. And you... Haha, you tried fighting like Jackie Chan." My face felt warm, remembering this made my mood a bit better.

"I remember everything during this movie." He took my hand that was holding the dvd and pulled me closer to him.

"Taehy-"

Our lips landed against each other. He put his hand on my back and pulled me even closer to him. My knees scrapped against the floor, but I didn't care at the moment. His lips were so soft, I was being hypnotized. I shut my eyes and went for it.

He bit my lip gently. My body felt tingly and goosebumps filled my body. I rested my arms on his shoulders. He then tried slipping his hand under my dress, but I stopped him. I quickly pulled away from the kiss. Both of our faces were bright red.

I could hear him swallow his spit. "I-"

"Shut up." I bit my lip and looked away from him. "You're such a tease you know that?" I looked at him again.

He looked sad, he definitely regretted it...

"Uh..." He began saying, "I-I-"

"Shut. Up. Taehyung." I stood back up and nearly began to cry, but tried my best to keep it in.

"If you wanna change out of that, I have your extra clothes from back then... I brought it with me..." I tried changing the subject.

"Yeah." I whispered. I started nodding, "Yeah." I grabbed the bottom of my dress and walked back upstairs.

"Hey y/n. Is he okay?" Yoongi asked when I reached the top.

"Yeah, he's just great." I crunched my nose and pretended nothing happened.

I felt his presents behind me, so I slid to right to move out of his way.

"You guys look so pale." Hobi said.

"It's our impressions of Yoongi." I smiled.

"Well thanks!" Yoongi stood up and slapped my arm softly.

"Anyways, if you guys want to change out of these, I have extra clothes from back then if you wanna wear them." I pointed upstairs.

"Hell yeah! I'm getting itchy in this!" Jimin began stripping his Captain America costume.

"Jimin, there's girls in here!" Jin stood up and tried stopping Jimin from stripping to his underwear, but it was already too late. He was already in his underwear.

Luke covered Jessica's eyes. Jungkook covered May's. And Hobi charged for me and covered mine.

"I've seen his ass like 500 times. I'm pretty sure I'm used to it by now." I moved Hobi's hand away and walked upstairs.

"Follow me if you wanna change!" I yelled.

"Coming!" I could hear Jimin's feet running upstairs along with the rest of them.

I opened a closet in the hall that was full of t-shirts and joggers/shorts.

"I saved them just in case any of you would come and visit and didn't have any clothes to wear..." I pointed to it. Everything was labeled with their names.

"The only one I doubt that would fit his own clothes is Jungkook. You grew a lot." I turned to him and squeezed his cheek.

"I think you're gonna have to use Namjoon's clothes." I pointed to the pile of Namjoon's clothes.