When we got in there were dancers everywhere, lights going off, drinks, and I was in awe. It was exactly like the movie!

"Wow!" I smiled.

"I knew you would like it, now come on, care to dance?"

"Done!" We walked out to the dance floor. Jack was an excellent dancer, especially after those lessons I gave him. He twirled me around eyes always meeting mine and had a wide smile on his face. When he dipped me, it felt like the world was stopping. He bent down and kissed me, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We kissed for a really long time, but I didn't care about the PDA.

God I loved this man so much, and I'm so happy he is mine. Our current situation is bleak, but there is hope in our future. I am never going to let him go, and I will protect him no matter what...... especially from other bitches. I knew this was the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with, lose my virginity to, and have children with.

When he finally broke off the kiss he nuzzled his nose with mine, then we continued dancing as if nothing had happened and we were the only ones here.

When we were all danced out, we sat in a booth, and got some drinks; non-alcoholic for me.

"Jack?"

He hummed in response.

"I was wondering, right after Christmas I have that huge concert in France. I wanted to know did you want to come with me, for 'security'. If not that, I have to do a heist there, so I'm going to need my partner in crime."

"Elsa, anywhere you go, I'll go to. You know that." he said softly, while his foot rubbed up against my leg from under the table.

I smiled at him, and kissed his nose.

"Thanks Jack."

"So, what don't I know about you?"

"Nothing." I chuckled, "I think you know just about everything."

"Really?"

"Well there really isn't much to tell about me. You already know all of my story, likes and dislikes, all of my favorites, my hopes and dreams, and then some. What more is there?"

"I don't know, what about the little things?"

"Those you will have to find out for yourself..... I would like for something's to be a mystery."

"Aww....." he said pouting.

"Don't give me that, tell me about you more. You never really tell me about you, you just always want to know about me."

"Because you are my favorite subject." he chuckled, "Umm........ Well, I really don't like chocolate, only if you make it. My favorite to do in my free time is to just go somewhere on my own like the woods and hike, trying to find some sort of adventure."

"Really? That is so cool!"

"It's alright. My favorite movie is Star Wars, I too love the Fallout Boys, obsessed with classical books and you, lastly I recently got into opera music and its cool. Plus my favorite singer is really amazing."

I felt myself start to blush, and he kissed my cheek.

"Love you Elsa."

"Love you too Jack. I'm really glad I listened to you, this is nice."

"I know." Jack smiled, "Come here." he said.

I moved over to his side of the table, and he sat me on his lap.

"Elsa random question, say if I were to propose to you while you were still in the Nightmares, what would you do?"

"I'd say no, tell you I love you, kiss the hell out of you, and say be patient." I said, "But Jack, lets not think about that. We haven't even know each other for a year now, and we still can't even hold hands in public without driving over 2 hours away.......... why do you ask?"

"No reason." he chuckled.

"Okay, I'm going to go to the restroom. After that we should get going back to my place, I have a long day."

"See you in a few then." he said and let me get out of the booth. I went into the restroom and did my business/thinking.

After a fairly long time I came to the conclusion. I was going to tell Jack there wouldn't be a reason to propose, because we are already engaged. I knew he wouldn't tell anyone besides Mer and Hic, and they would keep it a secret. I only have 9 more heists to do, and I was free. We could keep it quiet for that long.

I walked back to our table, and saw Jack ordered/drank a ton of shots.

"Jack?"

"Hey Elsie!" he slurred out.

God, he is so drunk.

"Come on, lets get going home." I said. I helped him up, and took him to our car. Then I drove him back to my mansion, and in my room.

I wasn't going to tell him while he was drunk, cause he either wouldn't remember it or he would think I was joking.

"Alrighty, snug as a bug." I said while putting him under the covers, "I'm going to change into my pj's and wash up. You just stay here and sleep." I said gently.

I started to walk away when he tugged me on the bed roughly, and pressed his lips on mine.

He kissed me harshly, while I stayed frozen in his grasp. He wanted it to be real.... to happen, but I just couldn't join in the fantasy. He wrapped both arms around me, probs hoping that with time, I'd come around and feel the same way. But I wasn't buying it, all I could think of were the bitter memories of Hans kisses that were exactly like this, and taste the alcohol in his breath.

I pushed him off and looked at him.

"Jack, no. We are both still hurt, you are incredibly drunk, and I'm not having sex until I'm married." I said.

"Oh no!" he said while smirking, "We've waited long enough." he said and started kissing my neck.

"Jack stop................................... STOP!" I yelled the last part when he slipped his hands inside my dress and crabbed my breasts. I made the mistake of letting out a moan, and he went nuts. He ripped the fabric of the skirt on my dress, so it barely covered my butt.

"STOP!!!!!!!" I screamed, and pushed him off of me, jumping off the bed. I started running towards the door of the room, but he jumped in front of it before I could reach it and grabbed me.

"Oh no, this is happening whether you like it or not." I said, then shoved me on the bed.

HE WAS GOING TO RAPE ME!!!! I had to stop this now!

"Do you mind if we get a little kinky?" I said in a sexy tone of voice.

"What do you have in mind?" I grabbed a pair of handcuffs from my drawer and smirked. He basically sprinted to the bed, and started kissing me again. Then when he went to put his hands in my hair, I cuffed his one hand to the bed, and backed up.

"YOU BITCH!!!!" he yelled, "UNCUFF ME NOW!!!"

"No." I said. Then he stretched out and kicked me. I was hurled to the right and cut my cheek on a dresser, then Jack punched me. It hurt really bad, but I crawled out of the room, and went into my restroom and locked the door.

"ELSA GET BACK HERE!!! YOU CAN'T STAY IN THERE FOREVER, AND WHEN YOU COME OUT, I'LL BE WAITING!!!!!" he screamed.

I just went into the furthest corner of the room and sobbed my eyes out. How could I have been so wrong about someone?