"Wanna accompany"; Kane asked.

"Sorry but I dont think it would be possible for me"; Kelly said.

"Why not... is..."; Noel asked but was stopped.

"Its fine. You can take your time"; Kane said with a short smile and left from the place.

Kely wondered what did he meant. The confused girl look at him leave. His friends waited there confused by their friends reaction. They gave a smile and wishing Kelly goodbye they followed Kane.

Kelly was too happy. Her day really went good with boys. They weren't was as she had expected. They weren't all that mean rather they were more friendly and trustworthy then the people you may find elsewhere.

She went back home. She got freshed and having her lunch cooked by her maid she left for classes. She was really happy and in a great mood. She was gonna meet the boys again in the classes. But for her surprise they were absent that day. She was really hoping to see them. She waited thinking maybe they would have got late or something but they didn't come. Kelly's mood was down due to dissapoinment.

"Where is Lora"; Leona asked seeing the boys enter the house without her.

"Kane didn't wanted to force her"; Axle said.

"I'm well aware"; she said sadly.

"What's the matter"; Mark asked. It seemd they were hiding something.

"Why do you always do this to us. Why don't you share anything"; Mark shouted.

"It's a kind of curse you can say"; Kane said.

It was a rule that Kane and Lora will get seperated and search each other visiting different places. At every place they go they have to train themselves at that place such that they get every type of skills as they search for the partner.

The condition was one of their memory should be removed. Lora decided to do that. Kane had to go in search of her and always try to remind her about things which she never was able too. Just for some interval her entire memory used to return but again she was send away.

"Every time to lose your love..."; Selina cried.

"It's actually nice at one point. Bloom always fall in love with me"; Kane said with a smile.

Crashing eleven had many questions like what was the curse about. Why did he called Lora as Bloom. The story he said meant that he knew Lora from before and it wasn't the first time she had lost her memory.

"She have sacrifised a lot. Losing her memory so many times make her so much confused about the reality and her dreams... upon that the headache is awfull..." kane said; "and she have no idea how much she is doing for me... and she worries that I am the one taking all the trouble";

"Even I felt the same"; Noel teased and got an angry stare from kane.

"Joking ya chil chil"; Noel calmed him down.

They relaxed for some while.

Next day Kelly was in the class waiting for the boys to enter but they weren't present. They arrived an hour late. They were taken to the principal who allowed them in.

Seeing them enter Kelly was really happy.

"Hi"; she wispered as the teacher continued her teaching.

They responded in the same manner they did the previous day.

"I think the principal is someone among your relatives..."; Kelly said after the lecture was over.

"And why do you think so"; Kane asked.

"She is so partial with you all"; she said.

"We are special you know"; Noel grinned.

"Yes I know that"; she smiled.

In the break boys asked her to come for playing football. She joined them hoping it won't be like the previous training class. And it wasn't. They really taught her with all the seriousness they had towards football.

She was taught different tactics. She was stronger. Punching on the walls had made her hand's strong but as a striker hand's strength weren't recvired.

Next few days she enjoyed a lot with the boys in school and in the classes. She also used to spend time with them after classes and even in lunch break during school.

She did spend some time with her other friends but majority she spend with the boys. People seemed to dislike the thing that the boys spoke only to Kelly and no one else.

But she didn't minded. She had learned to ignore them all.

Her bonding had increased a lot and specially with her new best buddy Kane Wanne.

THANKS FOR READING...