What Have You Done!!!!!

Start from the beginning

"What did he do?" Jack asked, concern oozing out in his tone of voice.

"Well, he sent men over to my house to kidnap me, but thankfully we are safe here." she said, "And he wants me to steal the Pacific Pearl."

"You said you get breaks over holidays."

"I'm supposed to, but if I don't he will either kill you and Anna, or I have to sleep with him. I can't let my pregnant sister die, she is the only family I have left. And I love you too much to let that happen. We both know I would rather die than sleep with him, so I only have one option here."

"Elsa, you can't do anything in your condition. Let me do it."

WTF!!!! Why on earth would Jack ever volunteer to steal something?!

"Jack, last time you couldn't do it by yourself. I am not letting you do this alone. I am the best of the best, and have been at this much longer than you. I am coming along, no complaining."

"Elsa, but how should we even do this, we have no info about the place or the security."

"The same way we shall do everything, together." she said taking both of his hands, "I can handle the security, you look at the guards and their locations, I'll find deactivation codes, and you will find our entrance and exist points."

"Fine, but if anything happens to you, we are out of there."

"Jack, I'll be fine. It is you I'm worried about."

Okay, what the hell is happening here?!?!?

"Elsa, I can take care of myself and........................ is that your muffins I smell!!!!"

"Yep, I know how much you love them."

"Woman, you are going to give me diabetes."

"But it will be worth it, right?" she smirked.

"Totally worth it." he chuckled, "You are going to have to teach me how to make those, Emma would love them."

"Well, it is a family recipe, so maybe if you ever become part of the family I will."

"Are you saying you want to marry me Snowflake?" he smirked.

"Maybe, just maybe." she chuckled, "Now, if you want the help, you can make the frosting."

I watched from above as her and Jack cooked together talking about random stuff. Got to say, it grossed me out a bit. Along the line there was a makeout session, and I had to avert my eyes to prevent vomiting.

Though when the kitchen was clean and the things frosted, I was pretty envious. I forgot to eat, so yeah.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Elsa asked Jack.

"I was thinking about teaching you how to swim." Jack said, "Cause I never want to see you almost drown again."

Wait, Avalanche, the best thieves of all time cannot swim? That is hilarious!!!

"To be fair, you almost got cooked to death." she said.

"True, but all I had to do to fix that problem was stop trying to catch you, and start listening to you. You need someone to help you, believe it or not a white horse isn't always going to be there to bail you out."

"True, but isn't that what you're here for?"

"Yeah, I guess it was all my fault. I lost it, and it could happen again."

"Jack, I know you have anger issues, but that is part of who you are." she said softly.

Wait, Jack told her?! He doesn't tell anyone about that!