Chapter 58

~Louis' POV, Before he finds Rebecca~

Harry, Eleanor, and I were all sitting on the couch, watching The Perks of Being a Wallflower. We had heard Niall and Rebecca fighting, but we hadn't though much of it. We figured that every couple fights, and Rebecca would want to be alone for a while. We'd heard Niall storm out, shouting that he was going to the club, but hadn't thought much of that either.

"I'm going to see if Becca needs anything," I told the two of them. "Don't kiss Eleanor, you filthy man-whore," I teased Harry.

He stuck his tongue out at me. "Jerk."

"Manwhore," I shot back, and fled the room.

"Becca? You okay?" I asked, entering her room.

Nothing.

She was lying on her bed, a passive look on her face. I would have though she was sleeping, but there was an odd paleness to her face, almost waxy, like she was already dead.

 "Louis! I know what we are!" Eleanor shouted.

"What?" I shouted back, confused.

"Betrothed! We're betrothed to each other!" She shouted.

"I think you guys should come here," I said, a clenching feeling in my stomach.

"What?" Harry asked, entering the room. "Oh my god," he noticed Becca on the bed.

"Someone call 911!" Eleanor said. 

"Louis, get Liam and Sarah. Harry, get Fiona and Zayn."

We did what she said.

"911, how may I help you?" the smooth operator's voice came through the phone.

"My friend needs to get to the hospital. Now," I said simply.

"Can I ask why?"

"Can I explain it when you get here? I don't know if we have time to-"

"Sir, I'm sorry but it's standard procedure. We need to know what's wrong with your friend."

"I am Louis fucking Tomlinson. I do not have time for this. I am sorry if this is 'standard procedure', but I don't know how long my friend has been lying like this. I will tell you when you get here BUT NOW SHE NEEDS HELP!" I shouted.

"Alright sir. What is your address?" She asked me, sounding nervous.

I gave it to her and then hung up, distressed.

"Lou? Did you call?" Liam's voice came from Rebecca's room. Something about his tone comforted me, almost like someone was hugging me and telling me that everything was going to be okay.

Where the hell did Niall go?

"Where's Niall?" I demanded, storming into the room.

"He went to the club," Zayn told me, not looking up from rubbing Becca's pale face.

"Bastard," I mutterd.

"Hey, it's going to be okay, Boo. I promise," Harry told me, rubbing my back.

I nodded numbly.

Rebecca was the one person who didn't want me to be, at one time or another, to be who the media thought I was. She was always a shoulder to lean on, the girl that I could go to if I was upset about something.

We couldn't let her die.

~Niall's POV, after he gets the note~

I arrived at the hospital in record time.