Chapter 37

~Rebecca's POV~

I opened my eyes to welcome a pounding in my head, and a annoyance on my arm.

I groaned and closed my eyes again.

"Damn it Becca! Wake up already! I'm booorrreeedddd." I heard Harry's voice from somewhere above me.

I raised my hand a wildly failed around, hoping to hit some part of the annoying Chesire boy.

I did.

"BECCA WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?" Harry shrieked at me, after falling on the ground in pain.

Were those his balls? Oops.

I sat up and looked at him. "Sorry. Hangover. Where's Fiona?" I said, putting my hand to my head.

"Everyone else got over their hangover. There must be something wrong with you. It's been like 3 days. Maybe you should call your doctor." He told me.

I shrugged and walked out of the room, leaving him groaning on the floor.

"BEX! ARE YOU BETTER YET? HARRY WOULDN'T LET ME OR LOUIS COME AND WAKE YOU UP BECAUSE HE SAID WE HAD TOO MUCH ENERGY BUT I DON'T THINK SO DO?" Niall shouted as I walked in the room.

I scowled at him. "I don't wanna talk to you, I don't want to listen to you, and I don't want to see you. I'm not better, and yes, you have too much energy. Get outta my face." I growled.

He pouted, but moved.

Enter Louis. "BECCA! YOU'RE AWAKE! GOOD TO-"

I slapped him and walked away.

"Hey, love! What's the matter?" Zayn found me and asked.

"I have no idea, but I have a headache and I'm in a terrible mood. I don't want to do anything. I don't want to talk to anyone. Including you." I told him, and shoved him out of my way.

Harry was still on the floor of the bedroom, so I kicked him out of my way, went back to bed, and instantly fell asleep.

~Liam's POV~

I heard Rebecca getting mad at everyone. I decided to steer clear of her, but I called her doctor. Girl with life threatening disease has three day long hangover? Hopefully she wouldn't be mad.

"Hello, Dr. Shemwa? I'm a friend of your patient, Rebecca Michaels. I just has a quick question about Rebecca's condition." I told the phone.

"Oh! Sorry, I'm just the receptionist. I'll go get the doctor," the woman on the other side of the phone told me.

I waited a minute, and then a new voice came on the phone. "Hello?"

"Is this Dr. Shemwa?"

"Yes, you have a question concerning Rebecca?"

"Yes, uh, she had.. well, she had a bit too much to drink a few nights ago, and she's still hungover and in a terrible mood. Should I just let her sleep it off or..." I trailed off.

"She should be fine if you get her out of bed immediatly and get her to eat soemthing. I'm not sure if she just get really bad hangovers, or it may be a side effect of the condition. It can be very serious for people with her disease, though, so just to be safe get her out of bed. She should be fine."

"Thanks! That is really helpful."

"Call me if anyting changes," the doctor told me, and hung up.

I took a deep breath and went into the bedroom. Harry was curled up on the floor, groaning softly.

"Haz? What's wrong?" I asked the poor boy.

"Becca.. balls... owww.." he whined.

I nodded and went to get Fiona. She would know how to get her up.

~Fiona's POV~

I blasted One Direction music through my ears while I scrolled through Instagram. I'd found a sactuary from the many boys in the front part of the bus. 

Someone tapped me on the shoulder, scaring me.

I pulled out an earbud. "What?" I growled.

"Uh.. can you get Rebecca up? She hit Harry in the balls when he tried and... I don't wanna get hit in the balls," Liam pouted to me.

I sighed. "Fine."

I walked into her room. Harry was curled up on the floor, and Liam followed cautiosly behind me. I looked at the sleeping girl in the bed. 

I paused, thinking. Then, I got my wireless Beats from my bag and put them over Rebecca's ears. She didn't stir.

I put a finger to my lips and tiptoed out of the room, past Liam. This was not going to be pretty.

Fortunatly, Liam had the commen sense to get out as well.

I pulled out my phone and made sure it was connected to the Beats. I turned up the volume all the way, and blasted Baby by Justin Bieber into the poor sleeping girl's ears.

~Rebecca's POV~

"AND I WAS LIKE BABY BABY BABY OOOHHH

LIKE BABY BABY BABY NOOOOOO" Justin Beiber screamed through into my ears.

I shot up and screamed. I swatted at my ears, finding Fiona's Beats on my ears. I pulled them off and ran from the room.

I found Fiona and Liam standing outside the door. Just then, Niall came through the door, probably investigating the scream. I immediatly felt bad for snapping at him earlier.

"Niall, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to snap at you.."

He pulled me into his arms. "It's okay, love. I know you didn't mean it, I'll always be here for you to snap at when you need."

I sighed in contentment and relaxed into my wonderful, perfect boyfriend's arms.

__________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Hey loves!

it's been so long! I've missed you guys!

I would have made this chapter longer, but i need to do my Science homework. Sadly.

Anyway, I personally love Nebecca. It's my favorite ship. They're kinda adorable.

Yes, I like it more than Niniall don't hurt me if you know what this is. But come on they're adorable.

ON A BETTER NOTE 959 BURRITOS OMG THAT'S ALMOST 1000 ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSDFGHJK YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST I LOVE YOU!

I'll try to update again tonight, but no promises, because I should do some stuff for MCD and IDK I have homework. 

Also, over the next month, updates might not be as frequent because I have this giant school project (MCD) but I don't know how much time that's going to take yet, so I'll tell you more about that later.

Bye my wonderful, perfect burritos!